There are 316 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by VDSF:
The only reason I would want Sherman is for when we play the raiders this year and can do this to Crabtree again

Quinton Patton was wide open
for the poop.
I seem to recall Jerry Rice playing for the Seahawks. I seem to recall Isaac Bruce playing for us.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Torrey smith played for a team that beat the 49ers in the super bowl and gave them their first L in super bowl record. Did you ever say that you didn't want Torrey Smith in the team?

TBH I hate the fans more than I hate Sherman. After the fans threw popcorn at bowman when he tore his acl that's when the real rivalry started. So I won't mind having the shehawks fans feeling a bit salty for having their favorite player join us.

Sherman isn't just another good player on a team that beat us. He ran his mouth at our fans on our own field and then did it again in at least one post game press conference. He was taunting the stands, not just our players. If Torry Smith did that, I never saw it.

I understand looking past all that - to each their own. But, personally, I want nothing to do with the guy.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I seem to recall Jerry Rice playing for the Seahawks. I seem to recall Isaac Bruce playing for us.

And neither of them were a holes like Sherman is. Awful comparison. Haha
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Never want to see this dude in a niners uniform

Originally posted by Izyniner:
And neither of them were a holes like Sherman is. Awful comparison. Haha

All I care about is that he'll be an a hole to Seattle, etc.

The past means dittoly poo.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Seems shopped
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

• TyCore
  • Veteran
Too much palpable bad blood built up...

Post-injury uncertainly included, I do NOT wanna see She-man in Niner gear.

Sherman isn't even a top 15 corner in the league anymore... Do not want
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
F
T
P

f**k
That
p***y
Close.

f**k
That
Puto
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by badguy_1:
Sherman isn't even a top 15 corner in the league anymore... Do not want

Ya, he gets burnt all the time now.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
Originally posted by 9moon:
IF ShermDick wants to be a 49er, why not.. he's still in his prime.. plus, I'd rather have him than Talib..

Don't forget that he played at Stanford so he's a homer..

Still in his prime? You sound like a car salesman, selling a car with 140k, saying it has 100k left in it lol.

IF... do you NOT know how to read??

IF... the guy wants to be a 49er, why not?? do you see or know of an other CB better than ShermDick that we can trade for?

Don't hate the guy for not liking our team when he was with Seattle, bottom line is that he gets the job done..

and yes, the guy still in his PRIME... if you call 2017 a bad year for him, it doesn't mean he's done... even Julio Jones had a bad year last year..

Proof that America is way over medicated...in his prime? You must be his agent or a T. Baalke relative. dick sherman is way past his prime, he had average speed for a CB at 21, now he is 30 coming off a achilles tear? In his prime lol, belongs in a Expendable sequel.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Cardinals beat writer projecting Sherman to Niners based on scheme fit and connection to Saleh. And ability to play Seattle twice a year.
Share 49ersWebzone