LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
My respect for Sherman has grown exponentially since he signed. He's really been taking on the role of a leader in a lot of ways. Every week he's doing something positive with the team. Arranging and paying for group outings to make the guys a closer knit unit. Teaching players how to work smarter on the field and off the field in the film room. Who knows what he's been doing with Reuben Foster but you have to think at some point Sherman will have a positive effect on him. Just have to appreciate Sherman and I believe he'll be a big reason for the defense, or at least the DB's, taking a step forward.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on May 29, 2018 at 3:54 AM ]
I'm following him on Twitter. It feels so weird.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
My respect for Sherman has grown exponentially since he signed. He's really been taking on the role of a leader in a lot of ways. Every week he's doing something positive with the team. Arranging and paying for group outings to make the guys a closer knit unit. Teaching players how to work smarter on the field and off the field in the film room. Who knows what he's been doing with Reuben Foster but you have to think at some point Sherman will have a positive effect on him. Just have to appreciate Sherman and I believe he'll be a big reason for the defense, or at least the DB's, taking a step forward.

Yea he has been great so far. If he is anywhere near as good as he was on the field he is the steal of the offseason
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Sherm should've been a Niner from day one. Still can't believe Harbaalke passed on him.

Big corners weren't really in vogue back then.

they were when we picked rumph!
Go, Dick, go....
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

what are things washed up players say?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Lmao
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This is like the baseball equivalent of "I'm in the best shape of my life!"

while in some aspects i can agree, i doubt it as well lol. hes 30 and coming off an achilles injury. The body might be fresher than it has in a while but he will still have some rust in him.

Nice to see that he can plant and push off. I'm really looking forward to a big jump from the DB's due to his playing and all the coaching he's been doing.
Go Mr Sherman go
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Go Mr Sherman go

Very yes.
Sherman has me pumped
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's wait and see how that Achilles does once he goes full boar. Achilles are a b***h to come back from.
Share 49ersWebzone