LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Sherman to the niners is going to be the Zone's april fools gag...
Originally posted by jcs:

Sherman to the 49ers, Cousins to the 49ers, Patrick Willis un-retiring, Bowman retiring...

So many good possibilities.
Originally posted by jcs:

Nah man all the Cousins talk has made this year's gag almost too easy.
Like the great Eddie D said once about another mouthy, disruptive CB, "I'd rather lose without him, than win with him."
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
sherm woulda been the difference during the harbaugh years if he drafted him. i still dont understand how he coached this dude and ignored him during the draft

Was there truth to the rumor that Harbaugh told Baalke not to draft Stanford players?
i would hope not but if there is thats ridiculous.

More false news. Harbaugh would have known that he had a better eye for talent than Baalke had. He would have known that the players he recruited and coached were better than some of the crap Baalke was bringing in.

However, if we're going to speculate, I'd say it was because Sherman had a bigger mouth and ego than the talents he had shown on the field justified up to that point. He was mediocre as a wide receiver and he had only played CB for two years when the draft came. So there had't been enough production to justify the risk of dealing with the idiot he is.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Future tv commentator. Sadly.

His next (stupid) video will be "who's a better commentator, me or Prime Time?" #
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:

it would be nice if you all could look at prospective players by their play alone. So long as what he says off the field has nothing to do with what he does on the field I don't see a problem. I think he can get burned every now and then but hes still 10x better than every corner on our roster. also his attitude on the field is something the niners really need. The niners are a little too nice out there, we need more s**t talkers.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49glory:
it would be nice if you all could look at prospective players by their play alone. So long as what he says off the field has nothing to do with what he does on the field I don't see a problem. I think he can get burned every now and then but hes still 10x better than every corner on our roster. also his attitude on the field is something the niners really need. The niners are a little too nice out there, we need more s**t talkers.

I get your point, but tbh, he's not getting better... he's on the decline and the injury bug is latching onto his age. He covers one side of the field and easily gets smoked by good WRs who are shifty / speedy like TY Hilton (to say the least)...

What we need is more guys like Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Navorro Bowman... they lead by example and didn't need to talk smack on the field. Our D was nothing nice with them on the field.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Jcool:

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/261761/schneider-on-sherman/
lol
Greetings Faithful! Word coming out from the shehawks camp is that there is real interest in seeking to trade Richard Sherman. Should we be at all interested in getting in on these talks?
Originally posted by MJSpiritual:
Greetings Faithful! Word coming out from the shehawks camp is that there is real interest in seeking to trade Richard Sherman. Should we be at all interested in getting in on these talks?

In before the lock... that would be the weirdest feeling ever if we did trade for him lol. No way doe
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Apr 5, 2017 at 10:06 AM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
NO
DO NOT WANT
Share 49ersWebzone