LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i love workaholics. Can't believe it's coming to an end.
Did I say f**k no already?
Id take him and The Bennetts, just like i did Prime. Hated him against us, but what people hate turned against other teams would be fine w me. F**k a team full a choir boys.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Mar 30, 2017 at 5:30 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no, f**k him.
He is an a*****e's a*****e. I always had him down as somewhat overrated and now I believe he is on the downside of his career. And watching him when they lost the super bowl was just so much fun!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ya, he gets burned on a regular. Usually when he doesn't, it's because he got away with holding or PI.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I still have this on my phone and on a bad day I just look at this and it makes me smile a bit. The douchenozzle deserved this after he was seen on the sidelines calling out Darrelle Revis to the cameras for a TD early in the game.

The hardest part in this poll was, "rather be burned alive" or "hell no"??? - uhhh...both!!
Not if he's still gonna wear one of those cold weather facemask/hood things if it drops below 60°, especially in Santa Clara. That's stupid as s**t.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I still have this on my phone and on a bad day I just look at this and it makes me smile a bit. The douchenozzle deserved this after he was seen on the sidelines calling out Darrelle Revis to the cameras for a TD early in the game.

The hardest part in this poll was, "rather be burned alive" or "hell no"??? - uhhh...both!!
One of the best gif's ever.
Lol@sherm
Displays diminishing, but his mouth is not. Pass.

Future tv commentator. Sadly.
Hope he goes to an irrelevant team.
Hell yea.
  • thl408
He might be an ass, but there is an 'ass' in, "Winning with class".
Yup!
Share 49ersWebzone