LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

How many 49er faithful feel comfortable about the state of the franchise?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many 49er faithful feel comfortable about the state of the franchise?

No one likes to be a clown franchise that went 2-14, but assuming the ownership brings in the right GM and HC I feel good about the future.

Plenty of cap space.
The #2 draft slot.
A moldable roster with a few pieces to build around.
Two or three years of prime draft slotting.

Shrewd picks and personnel moves we will be right back where we were five years ago. But our new FO must be able to identify legit cornerstone pieces or we'll continue to flounder. As long as we get the right GM/HC I am optimistic.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
No one likes to be a clown franchise that went 2-14, but assuming the ownership brings in the right GM and HC I feel good about the future.

Plenty of cap space.
The #2 draft slot.
A moldable roster with a few pieces to build around.
Two or three years of prime draft slotting.

Shrewd picks and personnel moves we will be right back where we were five years ago. But our new FO must be able to identify legit cornerstone pieces or we'll continue to flounder. As long as we get the right GM/HC I am optimistic.

I like it!

Lock S foils in attack position!

Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
What does this franchise want? They had a winner and threw it away. The remark by Jed York that you can't fire owners was condescending. The fact that diehard fans bleed red and gold has zero influence on the Yorks. I watched the Giants-Packers playoff game and thought we were with these teams a few years ago. They're still winning and the Yorks are concerned about their cabana.

Harbaugh's Niners would have destroyed either of these teams In fact, I truly believe they would coast through the season and capture Ring#6.
I don't feel comfortable. How in the world can Jed be going to Walsh's rival (parcels) for advise. That's just wrong, the guy openly used to talk smack about Walsh and his WCO!!! WTF Walsh must be turning in his grave!!! That bothers me so much. Walsh left a legacy/blueprint and we don't even use it to build our team. The Packers, shoot even the Seahacks are using the Walsh way
Success in NFL comes in cycle. Unless your Browns and Jags...lol.

But seriously, with the franchise history, I know the 49ers will keep trying to be on top again. Just too much pride and history to not try to taste success again.
[ Edited by MrCrab49ers on Jan 15, 2017 at 10:37 AM ]
We will be f**ked for 10+ years if Cable is our next coach.
Share 49ersWebzone