LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

How many 49er faithful feel comfortable about the state of the franchise?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many 49er faithful feel comfortable about the state of the franchise?

They have a 4 time super bowl winner guiding them! I hope it's Joe!
Originally posted by ronnie49er:
They have a 4 time super bowl winner guiding them! I hope it's Joe!

Its Keena Turner.
Who's our coach and gm?
Title change?
what I don't understand is why do we invest in people that we keep around for year. it's better to promote inside then doing this. This GM list is to long.... there needs to be a a list of ... we must have or else.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Only somebody related to Jed York is comfortable. Three straight years of looking for a new coach, 7 wins the last two years. Jed Looking to hire the right coach and GM, we are the browns or raiders of the past if He fails again.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
we have to give them a change.. what else can be done.. if that doesnt work.. Jed will be replaced.. if not niners will be for sale..
Great another b***h and moan thread!
Of course nobody feels comfortable about the state of the franchise. But I'm honestly just sick and tired of all the b***hing, whining, and negativity as much as it's clearly justified. I clearly don't have confidence in Jed making the right hire but at least he's talking to the right people. So all we can do is be hopeful.

at least they're trying to win even though they dn't know how...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
at least they're trying to win even though they dn't know how...

#WithClass
I've been one of te faithful since 1958. I've felt comfortable about 9 or 10 years. The rest of the time it has always been questionable.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

is there anything to be exited about? anything we can talk positive about?
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Izyniner:

is there anything to be exited about? anything we can talk positive about?

I hate Jed as much as anyone. But last I checked he actually made the smartest move he could make by firing Trent AND Chip. He's also talking to the right candidates. So yes...all things considered those are positives. I'm choosing to be hopeful that he'll lock in someone good
[ Edited by Niners418 on Jan 8, 2017 at 9:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone