There are 188 users in the forums

What the 49er interview process will probably look like

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Or should look like, haha:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/19/nfl-head-coach-interviews-the-mmqb-jenny-vrentas

I'm throwing this here for Zoners to get an idea of what's taking place right now with our team and others...
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Jed York and Paraag getting a haircut before they interview the next candidate

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/19/nfl-head-coach-interviews-the-mmqb-jenny-vrentas

I'm throwing this here for Zoners to get an idea of what's taking place right now with our team and others...

Thanks for posting
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Jed York and Paraag getting a haircut before they interview the next candidate

Simple enough question
After reading that article, how in the heck are Jed/Paraag going to be able to figure out who is the best head coach? When the candidate shows them the staff they plan to hire or start talking football strategy or philosophy, how will Jed/Paraag figure out if this person is a good or bad candidate to coach the team?
  • rdc1
  • Veteran
The interesting thing is that the team that the 49ers FO structure most resembles is Cleveland. Only with the 49ers Paraag holds both the EVP of football operations and Chief Strategy Officer roles, which are split with Cleveland.
Originally posted by rdc1:
The interesting thing is that the team that the 49ers FO structure most resembles is Cleveland. Only with the 49ers Paraag holds both the EVP of football operations and Chief Strategy Officer roles, which are split with Cleveland.

Well that explains a lot
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by rdc1:

Well that explains a lot

Man, Jed keeps going with the least path of resistance. His family lives in CLE so he's probably there on holiday wondering, "Man, how am I supposed to do all this? Oh, let me just walk over to the CLE building and copy what they are doing so that I have more time to play Madden with my BFF."
Originally posted by hello28:
After reading that article, how in the heck are Jed/Paraag going to be able to figure out who is the best head coach? When the candidate shows them the staff they plan to hire or start talking football strategy or philosophy, how will Jed/Paraag figure out if this person is a good or bad candidate to coach the team?

Hey, every interview is valuable i learned ;)
Maybe they will learn after the first 6 interviews what to ask for in the last 2?

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Neat read. You know some of the more far out questions were from us
Share 49ersWebzone