LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Who can be our Jerry West?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
9moon can be that Jerry West
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Anyone with league credibility and respect like a Bill Polian would be nice. Unfortunately, Jed basically said in the press conference that he isn't going to get someone like that, because him and Paraag are more than qualified enough on their own.

Yep. I've given up that they will ever get it. Two guys who could never hack it in the football world outside of the 49ers think they've got all the angles figured out and will use some goofy algorithm to help them define "leadership", something Jed couldn't recognize if it reached up and slapped him across the face.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Anyone with league credibility and respect like a Bill Polian would be nice. Unfortunately, Jed basically said in the press conference that he isn't going to get someone like that, because him and Paraag are more than qualified enough on their own.

Yep. I've given up that they will ever get it. Two guys who could never hack it in the football world outside of the 49ers think they've got all the angles figured out and will use some goofy algorithm to help them define "leadership", something Jed couldn't recognize if it reached up and slapped him across the face.

I hate how Jed throws around the word "Championship" like he knows anything about it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has he earned or achieved anything in his life that didn't stem from his parents' money??

Jed,
I will guide you. I will lead you. Just trust me.
-Jimmy
People like Jerry West value their time and don't suffer fools gladly. Jed's too full of himself right now. Maybe in a few years when he can appreciate someone like Jerry West he'll listen to him.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
People like Jerry West value their time and don't suffer fools gladly. Jed's too full of himself right now. Maybe in a few years when he can appreciate someone like Jerry West he'll listen to him.

Jed already has past 49er greats advising him
I think Steve could become the next John Elway. The only problem being the Yorks always distance themselves from anything Eddie D.
Bring in Carmen "Charming Carmen" Policy for a consultant.
Bring in Dingleberry, let him show his ass to Jed. Maybe then he will dismiss himself
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Maybe it is time to look outside of the organization and not to the past either.

Susweel or maddog
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 3, 2017 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by kezarfan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Maybe it is time to look outside of the organization and not to the past either.

He's also talking to Parcells
  • Antix
  • Veteran
All you can do is hope Jed gets lucky and that he doesent hate winning this time around.
Bill Polian
  • jcs
  • Veteran
As long as it's Jed running the show there will never be a Jerry West to this team...
Share 49ersWebzone