LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

The Golden Trash Can Award

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The Golden Trash Can Award

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I know Arik Armstead was injured but that's part of why I chose him--2 years and this guy has shown nothing.

Just have a visceral feeling since the day he was drafted that he's worthless; nothing has alleviated that
It is hard to show anything in street clothes. Some of you guys act like players get hurt on purpose. Some of you need to pull your heads out and maybe understand basic football.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Shouldn't this be called the Derek Smith award?
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Blindfiry is right. The racism is real.
Lol kap number two.

Garbage sees no color

Tied for 1st now

#Trump2020
13 players on that list deserve the Golden Trash award, I really hope they get rid of all 13 of them.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
I know Arik Armstead was injured but that's part of why I chose him--2 years and this guy has shown nothing.

Just have a visceral feeling since the day he was drafted that he's worthless; nothing has alleviated that
It is hard to show anything in street clothes. Some of you guys act like players get hurt on purpose. Some of you need to pull your heads out and maybe understand basic football.

Says the guys that probably voted for Kap... idk if u did just a guess
Probably Kap. I don't think he was the worst, but he is the player we most relied on and most needed to perform well.
Where's the Yorks option? They've pretty much won this award every year since Eddie D left. And Jed won the diamond dumpster award when he fired Harbaugh instead of Baalke.
Originally posted by susweel:
the fact that kap is winning shows the racism of the fan base. he played pretty well considering he no weapons dude at 16TDs only 4 Ints and rating in the 90s

I don't know if it's racism (probably is for some) but something is rotten with this fanbase. I've said for a while the Kap hate is very personal for some of these people and they will never admit it, but they show it very often.

I mean, the results is affirmation of that.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Says the guys that probably voted for Kap... idk if u did just a guess
Nope I voted based on play on the field not sitting on the bench hurt. my pick was between Bethea and Tank. Tank was already a disappointment so far and did not see a lot of time but Bethea is a vet that did not look very good game in and game out. It comes to all players when they begin to decline and Bethea has declined at a rapid pace and was my pick. So nice try.
Surprised Brock, Tartt, and Purcell are so low

Share 49ersWebzone