Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 190836:
Lol, Tom Cable. Are you f***ing kidding me?

This, might as well hite Tomsula again lol

I think he meant to type Tom Gamble....Cable is currently with SEA

Cable is on the list of coaching canidates.
McDaniels is believed to be at the top of the 49ers' wish list to fill the vacancy that was created with the firing of head coach Chip Kelly after the 49ers finished this season with a 2-14 record.

But the 49ers will look to bring in other candidates for the job, including Seattle offensive line coach and former Raiders head coach Tom Cable, Buffalo interim head coach Anthony Lynn, Jacksonville interim coach Doug Marrone and Miami defensive coordinator Vance Joseph.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-begin-search-head-coach-general-manager

Keep it classy with Tom Cable, lol.

I wonder if Jed even knows some of the crap Cable did while with the Raiders?

Hitting a fellow coach and accusations of abuse from two women.
No thanks.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Anyone in their right mind would have NEVER let that happen. Then again, this is Jed.

If he's that incompetent AND that trusting, he better pray to Paraag's God that he finds a football guy who knows what he's doing.

Being that trusting is not a bad thing.

Its actually what you seek as the leader of a product (in this case GM) from your ownership group.

Baalke just abused that to no end.

Exactly, that's what (Jed) is suppose to do since he is not a football guy with plenty of knowledge in that field. Too bad we have to suffer, but Jed has gained a lot of experiences by going along with poor decisions. Hopefully, he learns from all these mistakes and educate himself more on how to make the right (if it's in him) football decisions for the organization. He better not screw this next GM / HC deal this time around...
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 190836:
Lol, Tom Cable. Are you f***ing kidding me?

This, might as well hite Tomsula again lol

I think he meant to type Tom Gamble....Cable is currently with SEA

Cable is on the list of coaching canidates.
McDaniels is believed to be at the top of the 49ers' wish list to fill the vacancy that was created with the firing of head coach Chip Kelly after the 49ers finished this season with a 2-14 record.

But the 49ers will look to bring in other candidates for the job, including Seattle offensive line coach and former Raiders head coach Tom Cable, Buffalo interim head coach Anthony Lynn, Jacksonville interim coach Doug Marrone and Miami defensive coordinator Vance Joseph.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-begin-search-head-coach-general-manager

Keep it classy with Tom Cable, lol.

I wonder if Jed even knows some of the crap Cable did while with the Raiders?

No thanks.

What happened to the NFL's "zero tolerance policy"?
Should I even watch the video or will it make me want to throw my iPad through a wall?
No thanks.

Like a low-class Tony Sparano.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Like a low-class Tony Sparano.

Not classy enough for Jed
Little Jed suffers from bad judgement. He is also very low energy. I'm sorry to say I have very little hope in him making the right hires. And we all know even if he makes a great hire and turns this thing around... the guy might get run out of town. Dark times ahead.
"You don't dismiss owners."
Steve Young: Jed York has not reached out to me for advice -
On Monday, San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York was asked if he was reaching out to any greats from the franchise's glory years, some of which are successful businessmen. "Absolutely," York answered.

Names like Brent Jones, Steve Young, Harris Barton, and Ronnie Lott were thrown at York as he was asked if he was talking to any of them. "There's another four-time Super Bowl Champion you missed, but yes," York responded.

On Wednesday, Steve Young called into KNBR and had a 32-minute discussion with John Lund. During that discussion, Young was asked if he is part of any group that York has reached out to for advice on the general manager and head coach search that the team has embarked on. "No. We're friends," Young said as transcribed by our friend Kevin Jones at KNBR. "And we are friendly. And we traded texts for Christmas and New Years. And I hope the best. But no.
- See more at: http://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/102397-steve-young-jed-york-not-reached-out-advice/#sthash.yRHS6u3b.dpuf
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Steve Young: Jed York has not reached out to me for advice -
On Monday, San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York was asked if he was reaching out to any greats from the franchise's glory years, some of which are successful businessmen. "Absolutely," York answered.

Names like Brent Jones, Steve Young, Harris Barton, and Ronnie Lott were thrown at York as he was asked if he was talking to any of them. "There's another four-time Super Bowl Champion you missed, but yes," York responded.

On Wednesday, Steve Young called into KNBR and had a 32-minute discussion with John Lund. During that discussion, Young was asked if he is part of any group that York has reached out to for advice on the general manager and head coach search that the team has embarked on. "No. We're friends," Young said as transcribed by our friend Kevin Jones at KNBR. "And we are friendly. And we traded texts for Christmas and New Years. And I hope the best. But no.
- See more at: http://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/102397-steve-young-jed-york-not-reached-out-advice/#sthash.yRHS6u3b.dpuf

Apparently Jed York believes "being friendly" with someone equals "reaching out to them."

smh

Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
"You don't dismiss owners."

Share 49ersWebzone