LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

New Head Coach Search Commences! Rumors and all else goes here!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

New Head Coach Search Commences! Rumors and all else goes here!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I wonder if Kyle Shanahan will be left out of the HC jobs? He could very well get the Niners, Rams, or Broncos jobs but its possible he could get left out.

Niners McDaniels
Rams McVay
Chargers Troub
Broncos Joseph
Bills Lynn

I think I may have been right on my post from a few days ago although Lynn didnt get the job in Buffalo.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I posted this pic in another thread and noted that with the 49ers history of keeping guys or acquiring guys after they get accused of DV (Miller, McDonald, Brooks) it would be a stupid move.
Workplace violence is sort of a big deal as well.
Class!

Is this photoshopped?

Yes its photoshopped

He beat his girlfriends
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Guys people can change I'm sure he'll be better his 2nd go around.

It actually feels like 2nd time coaches have more success than 1st time coaches, or at least it's kinda close. There are plenty of coaches out there that failed the 1st time, or even the 2nd time.

Even sus is being cautiously optimistic so that's cause for at least some hope.
I wonder if Kyle Shanahan will be left out of the HC jobs? He could very well get the Niners, Rams, or Broncos jobs but its possible he could get left out.

Niners McDaniels
Rams McVay
Chargers Troub
Broncos Joseph
Bills Lynn

I think I may have been right on my post from a few days ago although Lynn didnt get the job in Buffalo.

He could still get the Niners job (or the TomTom club remains a possibility) #%^*^%#*%#!#*€?!%*#~+!?
Originally posted by susweel:
Meh I'm waiting for someone more reputable like SoCaliSteph to report it.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Pretty surprising, really.
Originally posted by NCommand:

For real.

For real.

This may be one of those rare years where we can actually just wait through the playoffs and not be rushed.

They're all in the playoffs so of course none of them are hired.

For real.

This may be one of those rare years where we can actually just wait through the playoffs and not be rushed.

Ya, so far it's benefited us to be patient. Now it will come down to which situation (SF, LA, or SD) ends up being the most desirable.

We can because there are only 3 jobs left with 3-5 quality candidates available (McDaniels, McVay, Shannahan, Toub and Lynn).

We are guaranteed to get one of the Webzone's top 3
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Ya, so far it's benefited us to be patient. Now it will come down to which situation (SF, LA, or SD) ends up being the most desirable.

Nobody trying to go to California??? Since when? Lol

My only issue is staff...I hope whomever they've set eyes on already has some idea who'll he will have on his staff.

I think if it was McVay it would have already happened same with Lynn. Honestly I think it's between Kyle and Josh and I'd be happy with either.

Just praying they don't fall in love with the GM candidates in Seattle that equals cable.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I think San Diego will go a different direction and hire Toub. They are looking for a defensive coach. The Rams and Niners are pretty much competing for the same guys although it seems like they are focused more on McVay while the Niners are more interested in McDaniels.
Share 49ersWebzone