There are 144 users in the forums

How do you feel about kaep receiving the Len eshmont?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How do you feel about kaep receiving the Len eshmont?

I'm not to thrilled about it. Whatever.
His teammates thought he was deserving so I see no issue with Kaep receiving the award. It goes to show that the distractions came from outside the locker room and not from Kaepernick. He took a fair stance and withstood the BS criticism that came from that stance. The only thing I disagree with him on is not voting. Regardless of that he is a great athlete who plays with a lot of heart, but not the best QB.
Totally fine with it. My issues with him are as a performer on the field.
Thats a pretty crap poll question, the answers are cool with it, or mad as hell....where is the proud of it answer, or the glad he got it answer.
If it was a on the field performance award, I would be mad.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I like it cuz it pisses off the kap-x haters.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
It seems Kap has the locker room back on side
Originally posted by susweel:
I like it cuz it pisses off the kap-x haters.

They're definitely upset. Wonder if it has more to do with what he's protesting rather than how he's doing it. Or maybe the hate is so strong nothing really matters. People are going to have negative views of him no matter what.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Thats a pretty crap poll question, the answers are cool with it, or mad as hell....where is the proud of it answer, or the glad he got it answer.

Is that less crappy for u?
Obviously the players know more about football than the fans, he the only real guy worth watching on sundays

The team unified around the man, if not the cause. Says a lot without leaving us to speculate about the team being divided. In that, I think it's great but having this controversy surround the team...I have to say I am not in favor of it being awarded to Kap.
I'm glad he got it. He opened himself up to a bunch of idiots hating him and bashing him publicly for kneeling during a song and didn't let it get to him.
Go Kaep. Clearly the locker room was with him, Trent Dilfer etc. can eat poop.
No one curr. He came back from surgeries so why not. Still not a starting nfl qb.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Kap, like most people, is misguided.
Indeed, genocide in the african american community is an horrific reality in america, but cops play a very minor role in that odious reality.
We all know who the elephant in the room is but no one in that community expresses the leadership and maturity to demand people stop killing each other, and engage in large-scale symbolic demonstration to maintain a new ethos of peace, responsibility, and determination amongst the population.
We need a new MLK to preside over this very challenging and demoralizing situation.
Share 49ersWebzone