LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Who's a Part of The Rebuild & Who's Out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
First year as an OLB, atleast have as a TC body that competes... no point of cutting when we gave him some partial guaranteed cash.
Using that logic nobody would ever be cut. Most players have some guaranteed money. Harold has $697,373 in guarantees. Thats nothing to an $80 cap.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
First year as an OLB, atleast have as a TC body that competes... no point of cutting when we gave him some partial guaranteed cash.
Using that logic nobody would ever be cut. Most players have some guaranteed money. Harold has $697,373 in guarantees. Thats nothing to an $80 cap.

I know what you mean.. your statement can easily be true, especially Before/during/after a TC
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 29, 2016 at 1:47 PM ]

This is what I think about y'all statement.

Haha that's great. Nice work Crabtree
Originally posted by Heroism:
Eli Harold is 22 years old in basically his rookie season. Why would we get rid of him?

I agree, keep him. He isnt much of a pass rusher but he is solid setting the edge. Will be a good guy to develop further and keep as depth
The point is, maybe somebody else who takes his place can actually play. Sorry, Smoke, Tank is one of Baalke's many failures.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
The point is, maybe somebody else who takes his place can actually play. Sorry, Smoke, Tank is one of Baalke's many failures.

Yeah at this point I've written him off but hey there's a chance he steps his game up this off season, take HGH like a mug and see what he does. But I'm definitely trying to lure two starting caliber OLBs this off season so we're not banking on him being a rotational player. At worst he gets cut in TC. GMs miss all the time, go look at the patriots and Seahawks drafts.youll find misses.
This will not sound popular and i might be the only one in this boat but i think we should trade bowman and get a couple picks and let him have a chance with a decnt team in the afc not named the patriots or raiders. Heck the Chiefs like trading with us
Originally posted by teylo31:
This will not sound popular and i might be the only one in this boat but i think we should trade bowman and get a couple picks and let him have a chance with a decnt team in the afc not named the patriots or raiders. Heck the Chiefs like trading with us

Who would want to trade for damaged goods?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He should still carry some name weight

He'd have to have a great 2017 before even discussing trading.

• fan49
  • Veteran
Daniel Kilgore can go. He can't last a full season and I don't think he's much more than a backup.
Offense Id keep the O-line intact, Maybe draft a replacement for Kilgore.

Keep Hyde, Draughn, Kerley, Burbrage, and we are stuck with Vance. Trade Torrey and let everybody else walk.

Defense subtract Bethea, Brock, Wilhite, Hodges, Purcell, Dorsey

He'd have to have a great 2017 before even discussing trading.

This
KEEP KANCERNICK?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
KEEP KANCERNICK?

Nope, some team will pay him
Share 49ersWebzone