LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Off Season Fears

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
1. Nothing happening.
2. Trading a 1st-rounder and then some for Garapollo (two 2nd-rounders at the very most would be okay, even then it might be an overpay).
3. Marathe becomes GM.
4. We fire Chip Kelly BUT we merely promote from within.

LOL Head Coach Jim O'neil cause he's an up and comer in Jed's eyes. The next Belechick
Chip stays
Originally posted by Heroism:
this man should be every single 49er fans #1 fear

I know he isn't an American Indian but put an Indian head dress on the guy and he would be one proud Indian.
( for the record, I'm not racist, my wife's mother is American Indian)

This picture is begging for a thought bubble over his head and a "caption this"
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by Chief:
What do you fear the most this off-season? Besides the obvious, like not firing Baalke.

1. Tom Gamble being promoted and hiring his good friend Rex Ryan to take over as head coach.
2. Drafting a QB with Myles Garrett still on the board.
3. Not drafting a QB with Myles Garrett not on the board.

#2 is very scary

Originally posted by jersey49er:
What do you fear the most this off-season? Besides the obvious, like not firing Baalke.

1. Tom Gamble being promoted and hiring his good friend Rex Ryan to take over as head coach.

I'm totally opposite with number 1 but agree with the rest..i hope they sign Rex Ryan..hes a defensive mind these players need..hes confident in every thing he does..Harbaugh had that factor with the whole team..where u walk onto that field dripping with confidence knowing the opponents are in fear..
Lets hope not I don't want a sub 500 big mouth dumbass

There is no way we skip Garrett if Rex is our coach. We shouldn't skip him any way but def not if Rex is the HC.
  • titan
  • Veteran
No significant change will happen.
Okay there's another one, hiring Rex f**king Ryan. No thank you.
1) NOT fixing the yellow pants
The ownership is like this team...they will find the most creative way to lose that will blow your mind.

Niners fire Baalke and Kelly and no one wants to fill their positions because they know Jed is still in charge
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Niners fire Baalke and Kelly and no one wants to fill their positions because they know Jed is still in charge

This litetally could happen.
Originally posted by Heroism:
this man should be every single 49er fans #1 fear

Amen to that!
Jed decides not to change anything but do to pressure he changes his mind... very late. We end up cleaning house but after most the good GMs/coaches are gone. We get turned down by any good candidates left. Paraag gets the GM job and brings in his old friend Eric Mangini as head coach.

In the draft we take J. Allen with the intend of adding weight to him to be our NT.
Our second pick we trade down... with D. Watson and D. Kizar still on the board. We end up settling on a heavy tight end.

We go into the season with Mark Sanchez and Christian Ponder fighting it out at QB.
Originally posted by susweel:
Jed making football decisions.

This^^^^^^
Share 49ersWebzone