LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

How many 49er fans hearts love the win? while their head is saying we lost!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many 49er fans hearts love the win? while their head is saying we lost!

?????,

I'm so confused about what I should feel! I had a feeling it would wash out like this.
Yes
It's all good! Jonathan Allen will look great at NT between AA and DEFO! Lmao!

The high 2nd and 3rd round acl jobs will be rrrrreeeeaaaddddyyyyyy to roll by TC!
[ Edited by 16to804ever on Dec 24, 2016 at 5:35 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Just win baby
This win means jack s**t. All it means is we have less ammunition to improve now. The value drop off from 1 to 2 is crazy. Long term over meaningless garbage.
Buzz b, is that you?
Kap is in show me the money mode.

We are losing! but he is clearly not comited to anything 49er wise!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
hate the win
Draft pick are a crap shoot. IT FEELS GREAT TO WIN AGAIN!

Could have parlayed that #1 overall into a few high picks. Usually there are a couple of teams looking to deal for the top pick and are willing to pay more than it's worth.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 24, 2016 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Could have parlayed that #1 overall into a few high picks. Usually there are a couple of teams looking to deal for the top pick and are willing to pay more than it's worth.

Might still be able to with the 2nd pick. Both the 1st and 2nd pick were dealt in this draft. Hopefully the QBs blow up the draft process and teams get desperate.
If only we were able to trade the farm for Goff last year.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I am happy to win and end the longest losing streak ever
You play to win the game, so it is great for the players.

Of course being in control of the draft so to speak would have been great. But from what I understand, we still have a shot at number 1 overall. Also, whether we draft first or second, I think we are in a great spot. Now the real danger is if we win next week.
Share 49ersWebzone