LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Do you want the 9ers to win the last 2 games of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 9ers to win the last 2 games of the season?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This! F the number 1 draft pick. As of right now Baalke is still our GM and he'll likely pick the wrong player anyway, since he got it right with Buckner. He has a get a good player in round 1 every other year thing going.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This! F the number 1 draft pick. As of right now Baalke is still our GM and he'll likely pick the wrong player anyway, since he got it right with Buckner. He has a get a good player in round 1 every other year thing going.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Rooting for a loss is pretty f**ked, I'm at the point where I don't care if we lose but to actively root for tanking games is stupid. Did you see how the Browns celebrated? Dancing and crying, this "meaningless" game actually means a s**t load to the players and coaches on the field. We had one win but we had not won since week 1, so our losing streak was nearly as long as theirs. It means a lot to a bunch of people who are far more invested with this team than we are.

For those reasons, I won't b***h about winning a game, out of respect for the individuals who are busting their asses to win. Would I have liked the first pick? Certainly, but I'm not going to root against players who are actually trying.

Totall agree!
  • HERN
  • Veteran
We play the seagulls so I highly doubt it.
Kissed MG away so hell yeah, smoke the shecocks!
They really needed this win vs the Rams...small chance they'll beat Seattle, particularly with them losing to 'Zona today. Our guys should finish 2-14, the same record they had in 2004. With Jags winning, they have 3 W's. We should finish w/2nd rd pick.
Share 49ersWebzone