LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs NEW YORK JETS - Week 14 2016

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408

Please post all pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time will be locked/merged.

• Sunday, December 11, 2016; 1:05 PM (PST)
  • TV: CBS
  • Venue: Levi's Field

Injury Report
49ers:
Out: LT Joe Staley (hamstring)
Questionable: LB Aaron Lynch (ankle), DT Quinton Dial (elbow)

Jets:
Out: S Antonio Allen (concussion), LB Lorenzo Mauldin (ankle), DT Steve McLendon (hamstring), T Breno Giacomini (back, calf shoulder), WR Jalin Marshall (concussion), RB Khiry Robinson (lower leg)
Questionable: DE Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle)

Probably our last chance to win a game for the rest of the season and break the streak.

Welp. Here goes nothing.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Probably our last chance to win a game for the rest of the season and break the streak.

Welp. Here goes nothing.

I wouldn't say this is our last chance for a win, we still have the Rams to play.
Obviously it's about the team and not individuals but maybe the boys will fire up at the thought of Chip's old man taking the long rest in his Niner gear.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Welp. Here goes nothing.

I wouldn't say this is our last chance for a win, we still have the Rams to play.

Let Fisher win a meaningless victory lol. he can do it on a fake punt for all I care.. he needs the win to make himself more appealing to a fan base that's already feeling hopeless.

Two words... Eric Dickerson lolz.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Welp. Here goes nothing.

I agree...would love to see this streak end...loosing like we have is actually pretty big deal when you consider how it gets ingrained in the players that it's ok to suck.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Jets, go!
Go 49ers
I want to see the guys play hard and not make too many mistakes like turnovers, missed tackles and badly timed penalties. Sloppy play is a sign that the players have lost focus or bad coaching or both. Losing is bad enough, but losing because of sloppy play is way worse than coming up short but having played focused, mostly error-free football.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Go, Jets, go!

Go, Jets, go!

Yes.....Go Jets Go!! Pappa needs that 2nd overall pick!!!
JUST LOSE BABY!!!!
Absolutely can't afford to win this game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hopefully, Kap s**t's his pants and has a bad game.
Game Over
Share 49ersWebzone