There are 188 users in the forums

Speed Kills!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
If speed was such a factor, the raiders would have at least 16 superbowl victories and al davis would have been heralded as the greatest owner with one of the best football minds of all time.
Originally posted by JEXIT:
If speed was such a factor, the raiders would have at least 16 superbowl victories and al davis would have been heralded as the greatest owner with one of the best football minds of all time.

LOL. Truth.
Its not torey Smith its us...look at what crabtree did when he got a real qb
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
works in madden.
For every Tyreek Hill out there I give you a Tavon Austin....
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
Its not torey Smith its us...look at what crabtree did when he got a real qb

I think it is more that Crabtree is playing across from Copper...He is going up against nickel DBs and I have even see LBs on him...Take Cooper out and have defense focus on him and he becomes average...
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Tavon still makes plays though.

Better example in Ashley Lelie
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Tavon still makes plays though.

Better example in Ashley Lelie

very true...totally forgot about that guy...
John Ross could be a great threat that man is blazing fast and shifty. also plays the position well with good route running Washington
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
John Ross could be a great threat that man is blazing fast and shifty. also plays the position well with good route running Washington

He is my draft crush (other than the obvious Myles Garrett)
[ Edited by TheRambler on Dec 9, 2016 at 1:16 PM ]

Jamison Crowder could have been had a few years back. But speed doesn't always work look at Phillip Dorset in Indi. Fall in love with the 40 but if they aren't shifty then they will just be dominated at the LOS.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Hill and Smith are nothing alike. But we have not had anyone like him any a very long time. Do we even have a good kick returner?

5th round pick. Too bad our front office is terrible at acquiring talent on the offensive side of the ball.

THIS!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Hill and Smith are nothing alike. But we have not had anyone like him any a very long time. Do we even have a good kick returner?

5th round pick. Too bad our front office is terrible at acquiring talent on the offensive side of the ball.

THIS!

Dare i say the offense is better than defense? What side of the LoS is baalke good at selecting again?
A.J Jenkins was fast too and what happened with him? Torrey is fast but not quick and he's a one trick pony.
  • dj43
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
When a guy runs a 4.2 you have to look at him

Renaldo Nehemiah would do.
Share 49ersWebzone