LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Training Staff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it me or does our team have more injuries every year than most teams? Down here in Phoenix the Suns supposedly have one of the best training sfaffs in the league therefore less injuries. How is the 49ers staff? Even under Harbaugh his last year the defense was mangled.
They suck
Been thinking the same thing for a while now. When we clear out the FO at seasons end we should do the same with the training staff... but of course I highly doubt any of that will happen.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
baalke drafts pussies.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
baalke drafts pussies.

yup like that cotton candy dude from Oregon.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
baalke drafts pussies.

Common, how do you really feel??
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
shhhhh... fellas.. NY85 will argue about his fellow ducklings.. lol

by the way, funny, ain't that SUPER FREAKISH FOR AN ATHLETE (PRIOR TO THE DRAFT) JORDAN (OLB from OREGON) BEEN A BUST AS WELL??
49 players on I.R. in just 2.5 years is a big f**king problem.

Not even counting the countless others constantly in-out of the lineup d/t various other injuries (Lynch, Ward, Robinson, etc).

Concussions, MCL sprains, high-ankle sprains, etc.

I figured Kelly's system would finally cut down on that. Nope!
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 7, 2016 at 4:14 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Not even counting the countless others constantly in-out of the lineup d/t various other injuries (Lynch, Ward, Robinson, etc).

Kaepernick didn't trust the trainers/team doctors after they gave him the wrong info.... opted to go outside the team for second opinions and surgeries.
  • thl408
Most experienced ACL rehabbing staff in the league. Them the real MVPs imho tbph fwiw

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Kaepernick didn't trust the trainers/team doctors after they gave him the wrong info.... opted to go outside the team for second opinions and surgeries.

I think everyone should. From Alex to Kaepernick and everyone in between, it's a real issue that shouldn't be ignored.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I wonder if the horrid field condition of Levis since it opened is playing a role?
rehab ACLs into retirement is what they do
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • dj43

Players that do not have good technique usually get hurt more often and more seriously than players that are more technically sound. Maybe a chicken/egg deal.

My personal opinion is that players are getting to the point that unless they are very careful to keep their overall strength profile in balance, they will be more susceptible to injuries.
Share 49ersWebzone