There are 218 users in the forums

Who is the team MVP?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How the rush yards are obtained does matter in assessing the performance of the Oline as run blockers. That was my point. Our Oline is still a whole lot of meh despite being 4th in the league in rushing
Originally posted by saj4423:
any fan left posting on this board

And this is the clear answer to this thread. Cheers to all of the rest of you! MVPs all over the zone!
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
How the rush yards are obtained does matter in assessing the performance of the Oline as run blockers. That was my point. Our Oline is still a whole lot of meh despite being 4th in the league in rushing

That's like saying the short-passing game of the WCO didn't count b/c of how those yards were obtained. It counts when they are #1 in offense. When they are 30th, it doesn't (I know what you're saying).

It really doesn't matter though as that is how Kelly's system is set up from predictable runs up the backside of the G's/C with a power (sometimes, nimble) RB, 3-WR sets over 80% of the time (creating more lanes for CK to run through) and all mixed in with a few designed QB RPO's and some production from the RB2 & 3. Granted, he's not getting that production from just McCoy here...he's got to get it with a few players (Hyde, CK & Harris) but the point is, he's getting it.

Unfortunately, it doesn't coincide with the #1 offense and scoring team like my WCO example. And THAT is the real problem IMHO. Finishing...

And this is the clear answer to this thread. Cheers to all of the rest of you! MVPs all over the zone!

LOL! So true...
I'd like to take back my vote for Phil Dawson MVP (2 misses?????) and give it to Jeremy Kerley, not only for his receptions but his sure handling of punts
Kaepernick + Bethea + Brock.

Securing the #2 pick by themselves!

Originally posted by NCommand:

LOL! So true...

Naw every real fan still showing up at tha games!!!
Share 49ersWebzone