There are 257 users in the forums

49ers vs Dolphins Week 12 - Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jasta:
49ers DT Christopher Jones gets highest grading on profootballfocus?
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-sf-mia-grades-tannehill-wake-seal-dolphins-win/

I have literally no idea who that is... oh... claimed off waivers for AA going to IR. Still...

Baalke's best players are those he accidentally plucks off the streets out of desperation when his scrubs get hurt.

I was so waiting for that from you! Lol

haha these are more fun now because there is little to no push back.

Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by dj43:
Khalil Mack just showed why Miles Garrett must be the #1 pick next year. Without pressure today, the 49ers defense continues to struggle.

That 2014 draft of the Raiders was such a clutch draft for them. It netted them their cornerstones on both sides of the ball...Carr and Mack.

We need one of those! Having top 5 picks certainly help.

Indeed they do, just as long as your making them worth it and hitting on them. I didn't get to see the game today. How did Buckner and Garnett play?

I kind of watched them superficially but I felt overall, both the OL and DL played very well against a very good running game and top 7 defense who had some pass rushers. Hyde had 5.0 a carry (4.5 last week) so the interior (b/c you know we run inside) was stout mostly. Beadles struggled with Suh naturally at times and Staley had a rough day both in run blocking and a bit in PP. Arrow up. Chris Jones played for Dial (injured) and played just as well if not better than Dial so Jones/Dial + Dorsey + Buckner is night-and-day better than what we saw through the first 9 games.
Originally posted by dj43:
Khalil Mack just showed why Miles Garrett must be the #1 pick next year. Without pressure today, the 49ers defense continues to struggle.

That 2014 draft of the Raiders was such a clutch draft for them. It netted them their cornerstones on both sides of the ball...Carr and Mack.

We need one of those! Having top 5 picks certainly help.

Indeed they do, just as long as your making them worth it and hitting on them. I didn't get to see the game today. How did Buckner and Garnett play?

I kind of watched them superficially but I felt overall, both the OL and DL played very well against a very good running game and top 7 defense who had some pass rushers. Hyde had 5.0 a carry (4.5 last week) so the interior (b/c you know we run inside) was stout mostly. Beadles struggled with Suh naturally at times and Staley had a rough day both in run blocking and a bit in PP. Arrow up. Chris Jones played for Dial (injured) and played just as well if not better than Dial so Jones/Dial + Dorsey + Buckner is night-and-day better than what we saw through the first 9 games.

Excellent. I think this is the stance most of us wanted. Most of us knew it'd be a rough season and we were ok with losing as long as the team was competitive and showed some growth through the season. Atleast that way it would inspire some hope for this young team as we continue to add some more pieces to it in the coming years with what will most likely and inevitably be a couple more high draft picks.
You were right, Hyde was wide-open in the EZ.
Originally posted by communist:

Wat?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Wat?
in the last play.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Wat?
in the last play.

Hyde was blanketed by Kiko Alonso. A throw there is a pick.
Share 49ersWebzone