LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Your twelve days of Christmas that saves the 49ers !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1. On the twelfth day of Christmas , chip Kelly realizes his gimmicks don't work in the NFL heads back to college
( coaching search begins ).
2. On the eleventh day of Xmas balkes resignation under the tree , ( someone else runs the draft ) .
3. On the tenth day of Xmas , all coordinators are let go . ( new coach assembles his own staff ) .
4. On the ninth day of Xmas a director of football operations is hired ( Steve young ) .
5 on the eighth day of Xmas we realize rebuilding is a multi year plan . We will draft better and add a few free agents at our prices not overpaying. Improving our team but not mortgaging our future .
6. On the seventh day of Xmas we decide we're drafting a qb in the 2 nd round and take Garrett or fournette with our first pick . If we do our homework we can find our dak Prescott , hell. Draft 2 qbs !
7. On the sixth day of Xmas Jed announces carmen policy will provide advice in the rebuilding of the niners .
8. On the fifth day of Xmas a cover for Levi's stadium is announced . One that shades the fans and keeps crowd noise in !
9. On the 4 th day of Xmas niners fans show approval, keep tickets and attend games in droves.
10 . On the 3 Rd day of Xmas all niners players are at full health .
11. On the 2 nd day of Xmas a better strength of schedule is announced where we travel much less and play a few of the better teams at home .
12. On the first day of Christmas I woke a happy niner fan !
I just want one big gift.

New ownership.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

New ownership.

Start there, the rest will take care of itself.
VERY happy w/#6

AND it could happen
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
1. On the twelfth day of Christmas , chip Kelly realizes his gimmicks don't work in the NFL heads back to college
( coaching search begins ).
2. On the eleventh day of Xmas balkes resignation under the tree , ( someone else runs the draft ) .
3. On the tenth day of Xmas , all coordinators are let go . ( new coach assembles his own staff ) .
4. On the ninth day of Xmas a director of football operations is hired ( Steve young ) .
5 on the eighth day of Xmas we realize rebuilding is a multi year plan . We will draft better and add a few free agents at our prices not overpaying. Improving our team but not mortgaging our future .
6. On the seventh day of Xmas we decide we're drafting a qb in the 2 nd round and take Garrett or fournette with our first pick . If we do our homework we can find our dak Prescott , hell. Draft 2 qbs !
7. On the sixth day of Xmas Jed announces carmen policy will provide advice in the rebuilding of the niners .
8. On the fifth day of Xmas a cover for Levi's stadium is announced . One that shades the fans and keeps crowd noise in !
9. On the 4 th day of Xmas niners fans show approval, keep tickets and attend games in droves.
10 . On the 3 Rd day of Xmas all niners players are at full health .
11. On the 2 nd day of Xmas a better strength of schedule is announced where we travel much less and play a few of the better teams at home .
12. On the first day of Christmas I woke a happy niner fan !

Nailed it!!!
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

New ownership.

Start there, the rest will take care of itself.

Agreed - should be #1 on the Christmas wish list.

I'd actually like to see Kelly given another chance. Sends a bad message to other prospective coach if we keep firing coaches who are unsuccessful because this team has no talent. Even if Kelly isn't the answer, giving him another year will attract better coaches the following year.
I like most of this, but although I wasn't a fan of the Kelly hire, I'm not as down on him as some are. I think based off what I've seen his offense can work. Give him better QB talent and starting caliber receivers and we may see some real fireworks. My only concern is what he will do with the defensive side of the ball. He needs his Vic Fangio.
Share 49ersWebzone