LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Parking passes more expensive than seats for Jets game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Parking brings more value to your life than the 49ers.....
The sand-lot games are really good compared to what goes on inside Levi's.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Went to stub hub,

Parking pass 50 dollars

Tickets to get into the game 26.88 cents.

Does anyone see the irony in this?? It costs more to park at the game than it actually costs to go to the game......

To all PSL holders, you have been duped.

We all knew this in 2015

That's why the owner's named bait-n-switch-jed

It's exactly what that florida marlins owner did. Its sad that these people are stuck with the debt without any chance of getting out of it.

I got out of it
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Kense:
It's pretty funny that this guy thinks the city of Santa Clara is really going to approve something like this when there is a current debacle going on with Tax Payer dollars. LOL I'm sure this will go over real well for the residents. A huge mall project causing more traffic nightmares.
it's already approved. there's always traffic nightmares near any stadium close to game time

I think the question is, how will all that mall and housing complex affect traffic in the area regardless of any activity across the street.
How do the SF Giants do it ? how does any other Stadium do it ? Sounds more like people just want to complain over nothing

We are talking about Santa Clara approving a giant development in the middle of a highly congested area without the infrastructure to accommodate it, it is a little surprising and I think there will be major traffic headaches in that area on non-game days.

What the Giants do is have a stadium that is accessible by three different rail services, many bus lines and multiple ferry lines.
it's not a highly congested area as of yet

Giants have two Rail ways, no buses stop on the same streets as the stadium and there is only one Ferry stop that only takes 1 boat at a time with 25 mins between new boats

9ers have two Rail ways and buses that run on the same streets as the stadium and can handle 70K+ compared to 34K of the giants

making a mountain out of an ant hill

Bart, Caltrain and Muni Rail serve AT&T and Muni buses 10, 30, 45 and 47 also stop within one block of the ballpark.
What two railways do the 49ers have? Caltrain is several miles away from the stadium.

The traffic aroudn the stadium sucks, go drive up Tasman, Lafayette or Montague today between 3:00 and 7:00. It is highly congested.
Originally posted by teylo31:
I got out of it

How did you get out of it?
It's pretty funny that this guy thinks the city of Santa Clara is really going to approve something like this when there is a current debacle going on with Tax Payer dollars. LOL I'm sure this will go over real well for the residents. A huge mall project causing more traffic nightmares.
it's already approved. there's always traffic nightmares near any stadium close to game time

I think the question is, how will all that mall and housing complex affect traffic in the area regardless of any activity across the street.
How do the SF Giants do it ? how does any other Stadium do it ? Sounds more like people just want to complain over nothing

We are talking about Santa Clara approving a giant development in the middle of a highly congested area without the infrastructure to accommodate it, it is a little surprising and I think there will be major traffic headaches in that area on non-game days.

What the Giants do is have a stadium that is accessible by three different rail services, many bus lines and multiple ferry lines.

Giants have two Rail ways, no buses stop on the same streets as the stadium and there is only one Ferry stop that only takes 1 boat at a time with 25 mins between new boats

9ers have two Rail ways and buses that run on the same streets as the stadium and can handle 70K+ compared to 34K of the giants

Bart, Caltrain and Muni Rail serve AT&T and Muni buses 10, 30, 45 and 47 also stop within one block of the ballpark.
What two railways do the 49ers have? Caltrain is several miles away from the stadium.

The traffic aroudn the stadium sucks, go drive up Tasman, Lafayette or Montague today between 3:00 and 7:00. It is highly congested.
Bart is a long walk, most people take a bus from bart to the ATT

SC Has the Light Rail and Heavy rail Ace Train which also connect to Caltrain. 5+ Bus routes pick up and drop off on the same street in front of Levi

You sure talk a lot and don't really know anything in the area. It's not that badly congested there. i used to drive through there. Plus why would i do that on a weekday when games are on weekends when all of those buildings are vacant
Originally posted by teylo31:
I got out of it

How did you get out of it?

Defaultamundo?

SC Has the Light Rail and Heavy rail Ace Train which also connect to Caltrain. 5+ Bus routes pick up and drop off on the same street in front of Levi

You sure talk a lot and don't really know anything in the area. It's not that badly congested there. i used to drive through there. Plus why would i do that on a weekday when games are on weekends when all of those buildings are vacant

It is a hike from BART to AT&T.
The point about traffic was regarding the new mall, housing and office development not the stadium. That area is congested.
Have you ever commuted to that area of Santa Clara during commute hours, I have and it is congested along Tasman and Montague.

It is a hike from BART to AT&T.
The point about traffic was regarding the new mall, housing and office development not the stadium. That area is congested.
Have you ever commuted to that area of Santa Clara during commute hours, I have and it is congested along Tasman and Montague.
You really think the only way in to that new development would be on Tasman , i can answer that for you....No

There will be multiple Parking Garages and multiple access into that property from multiple areas that will alleviate Traffic. People will be able to park there drink and eat at the multiple bars/Restaurants then walk to the near by stadium

The Point which you missed was SF is way more congested but they manage, same with Levi same with any major city that has a stadium.
Share 49ersWebzone