There are 290 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - 2016 Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
So if Kap leads us to a victory today, will that win you guys over?

One game vs. six years. Please. No. He does not have the mental flexibility. Any game he wins will be because the defense didn't make him play to his weaknesses, like Green Bay.

One game? So I guess the 2 NFC championships and superbowl over his past 6 seasons was nothing in your book...

You guys are ridiculous.

It's something, but we must put it in context. We had a top OL, running game, defense, and defenses hadn't yet learned how to force Kaepernick out of his comfort zone.

Here's the answer to your original question. Show me he can beat a defense that plays zone, not man, and blitzes off the back side (the side his eyes don't first go) a high percent of the time. When I see he can beat that consistently, he will have won me over.

Fair enough, but don't forget, it was our secondary and Oline that cost us the superbowl vs BAL. Not kap

I think more so, special teams fumbles, and ref's non-calls.
Have we gotten a penis prediction yet?
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
So if Kap leads us to a victory today, will that win you guys over?

One game vs. six years. Please. No. He does not have the mental flexibility. Any game he wins will be because the defense didn't make him play to his weaknesses, like Green Bay.

One game? So I guess the 2 NFC championships and superbowl over his past 6 seasons was nothing in your book...

You guys are ridiculous.

It's something, but we must put it in context. We had a top OL, running game, defense, and defenses hadn't yet learned how to force Kaepernick out of his comfort zone.

Here's the answer to your original question. Show me he can beat a defense that plays zone, not man, and blitzes off the back side (the side his eyes don't first go) a high percent of the time. When I see he can beat that consistently, he will have won me over.

Fair enough, but don't forget, it was our secondary and Oline that cost us the superbowl vs BAL. Not kap

I think more so, special teams fumbles, and ref's non-calls.

But back on the main subject, I think Brady will come in playing with an "F You" attitude.
1. I am better than Montana (Totally false).
2. Revenge for the Niners victory AT New England.
3. Still PO'd at deflategate.
Originally posted by pelos21:

Mayo went limp around week 4.
creative way to head to the morgue? take a shot for how many points we lose by.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch
#49ers WR Torrey Smith (shoulder) is INACTIVE. First missed game in six-year career.
Originally posted by Jcool:
#49ers WR Torrey Smith (shoulder) is INACTIVE. First missed game in six-year career.

Good. Might finally get to see what Streater and Harper can do. Involve McDonald more?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Good. Might finally get to see what Streater and Harper can do. Involve McDonald more?

He's basically been inactive all season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Not sure his 4.3 targets per game was stopping that.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch‏@Eric_Branch
#49ers rookie WR Aaron Burbridge (2 catches), a sixth-round pick, will start in place of Torrey Smith.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by pelos21:

Mayo went limp around week 4.

Maybe his pecker is not working anymore
Eric Branch‏@Eric_Branch
#49ers rookie WR Aaron Burbridge (2 catches), a sixth-round pick, will start in place of Torrey Smith.

Interesting. Not the best fit outside but when you have Kerley, give the kid some targets. Can't hurt...
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM ]

Harper dropped that easy ass pass against the Cards. If he makes that, we might've had a chance to win the game. I don't really care about him.

would rather see Streater... I don't know why Burbridge is starting over him, against the Patriots of all teams.

the few passes we went to Burbridge...one was a key 3rd down, against the Bills I think. (which I don't know why we tried) but he didn't get separation.

hope he breaks out...but when are we going to see Slimmed down Smelter on the field?
Eric Branch‏@Eric_Branch

time to see what he can do
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Harper dropped that easy ass pass against the Cards. If he makes that, we might've had a chance to win the game. I don't really care about him.

would rather see Streater... I don't know why Burbridge is starting over him, against the Patriots of all teams.

the few passes we went to Burbridge...one was a key 3rd down, against the Bills I think. (which I don't know why we tried) but he didn't get separation.

hope he breaks out...but when are we going to see Slimmed down Smelter on the field?

Agreed. Streater dropped one too IIRC but he's the big body I want to see outside to compliment Kerley and Patton.
Share 49ersWebzone