LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - 2016 Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
So if Kap leads us to a victory today, will that win you guys over?

One game vs. six years. Please. No. He does not have the mental flexibility. Any game he wins will be because the defense didn't make him play to his weaknesses, like Green Bay.
Me too brotha

Banking on him in 2 leagues
[ Edited by DJamhour on Nov 20, 2016 at 9:21 AM ]
So what quarter does the raping begin?
Originally posted by BOI49er:

One game vs. six years. Please. No. He does not have the mental flexibility. Any game he wins will be because the defense didn't make him play to his weaknesses, like Green Bay.

One game? So I guess the 2 NFC championships and superbowl over his past 6 seasons was nothing in your book...

You guys are ridiculous.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
So what quarter does the raping begin?

3rd as usual... due mostly to no halftime adjustment, and lack of creativity on both sides of the ball.
Brady talking about his love for the 49ers makes me f**king depressed.

One game? So I guess the 2 NFC championships and superbowl over his past 6 seasons was nothing in your book...

You guys are ridiculous.

This. I've given up on the kap conversation period.
Niners with the biggest upset of the year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners with the biggest upset of the year

They are only going to lose by 20?

You guys are ridiculous.

It's something, but we must put it in context. We had a top OL, running game, defense, and defenses hadn't yet learned how to force Kaepernick out of his comfort zone.

Here's the answer to your original question. Show me he can beat a defense that plays zone, not man, and blitzes off the back side (the side his eyes don't first go) a high percent of the time. When I see he can beat that consistently, he will have won me over.

You guys are ridiculous.

It's something, but we must put it in context. We had a top OL, running game, defense, and defenses hadn't yet learned how to force Kaepernick out of his comfort zone.

Here's the answer to your original question. Show me he can beat a defense that plays zone, not man, and blitzes off the back side (the side his eyes don't first go) a high percent of the time. When I see he can beat that consistently, he will have won me over.

Fair enough, but don't forget, it was our secondary and Oline that cost us the superbowl vs BAL. Not kap
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Probably lose by 10
Originally posted by dmax:
Probably lose by 10

Hopefully this. Got the niners with 12.5 points on my parlay.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I think we'll do well. Kap has been coming along nicely in Chip's offense.......
Share 49ersWebzone