Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Pats version?
Just got home from Turkey Day vacation so I wasn't in front of my comp all week. I'll quickly put one up later tonight just to have one, even if the game is already in the rear view mirror.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Excellent stuff.

Question:

Are you guys good at madden?
I haven't played Madden in years, but I have in the past. Just barely average compared to my buddies. The progressions listed in the Coverages & Concepts thread and the highlighted key defenders in the passing game concepts posts could be used in Madden, I'm sure of it. When I last played there wasn't any pattern matching defense in Madden so all the spot drop zone defenses could be exploited with route combos designed to stretch zones.

they've tried to implement it into madden 17. The cool thing about madden is you really can play it legit and get fairly good results by tweaking the sliders. Personally I only play a sim style single player franchise. Madden really is the only game that I still play. I don't play online because I really don't feel like having to play a cheesy style of football to compete. I like running tons of formations and concepts. Unfortunately they can't program the game to make guys play it like real football. However, if people get enjoyment out of that style more power to them. I just like putting together my own little WCO playbook and building up teams in the Franchise mode. It's really the only video game that jumped my childhood and still gets me to play.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Nov 27, 2016 at 12:05 AM ]