There are 150 users in the forums

You are the 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
keep Kap, draft rookie, sign vet

sign/draft a change of pace back for Hyde

Keep Kerley and Patton, recycle rest of WRs, and try and pursue maybe Alshon?

All I know is if I was this teams GM, we would have Tyran Matheiu, Marcus Peters, and Jay Ajayi on this team right now. and maybe Tunsil.

Swear I could draft better than Baalke. Idk how a pro GM misses those obvious no brainer picks.

Also, Harbuagh would still be here.

and oh ya, wouldnt have f**king drafted Kentawn Balmer over Desean Jackson... or... wait for it.... Smith over f**king Rodgers. (I know that is pre-baalke, just sayin)

Props to baalke for drafting Aldon though, I was critical of that pick, but turned out being genius (just on a talent level).

Best picks this team ever made in my time as a fan were Gore, Willis, and Bowman.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Nov 13, 2016 at 10:20 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, I like the fact that he's hurt and playing every week for us but he has had a lot of drops and doesn't seem to be dialed in by any means. So yeah...you could draft another and slowly work him in next year with Torrey being the transition WR or just cut him loose. We have the money either way. And yes, you could probably add Quinton Patton to that list as the #3 or #4. Like you said, we badly need the true big-bodied go-to ZWR.

I think Torrey has always looked his best when he has a dominant #1 target like Anquon Boldin was in Baltimore and last year. Even though boldin was hurt last year. Torrey should be a number 2
QB- Kirk Cousins, Luke Falk rookie, C.Ponder
WR- Alshon Jeffrey, Juju smith, etc.....
RB- LeGarrette Blount, Carlos Hyde, etc....
TE- Martellus Bennett, McDonald, etc....
OL- same etc....
DL- Armstead, Buckner, Dontari Poe.... Etc
OLB- Aaron Lynch, Myles Garrett etc....
MLB- Bowman, Donta Hightower/ Armstrong etc....
DBs- Ward, Robinson, Tartt, Reid.... Etc
Would like to see how it plays out make some changes on coaching staff keep building through draft, FA, and trades best man starts cut who ever needs to be cut so much more I would do yo know what I mean
LS-Kyle Nelson
P- Pinion
K- dawson/Hauschka
Move to Washington, get a job as a scout for the Redskins, then deceptively convince Dan Snyder that I can be a better GM than Scott McCloughan.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
^^^ Nice post moon

Thanks NC !!

I tell yah, it's not supposed to be hard.. and this sorry season, it got too EZ on what we need to do and sacrifice..

and with all the young players that can still develop even after traded, you add in the fact that we should have MONEY to spend on Free Agency (holes), a GM with "brass of balls" can get this done and still have enough for the next 2 years..
[ Edited by 9moon on Nov 14, 2016 at 4:56 PM ]
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Harbaugh 15mil per!!!and unlimitied kakies!!! go from there

Not happenin
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Keep Jed distracted with pretty women or some fancy toy or both
Originally posted by JEXIT:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Harbaugh 15mil per!!!and unlimitied kakies!!! go from there

Not happenin

Only happening if the 49ers are sold. Harbaugh wants to stick it to Jed, so he will probably coach the Rams and proceed to annihilate us every game.
Fire Chip. I can't stress that one enough. Bring in a defensive guy with a west coast oc. The talent is on the defensive side and if we can land Garrett and remove Chip I think we can start getting back to what we were.

The offense needs to be scrubbed clean. New qb I'd probably go with Romo and hope we can find the next Wilson or Prescott in the third. At receiver sign Jeffery, draft Davis, keep Kerley and Torrey. I'd actually demote Torrey to Moss field stretcher role. We need a second back. The line is okay but it's time to start preparing for life w/o Staley. Maybe not this offseason but next off season try to get another Lt prospect.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 15, 2016 at 11:56 AM ]

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Fire Chip. I can't stress that one enough. Bring in a defensive guy with a west coast oc. The talent is on the defensive side and if we can land Garrett and remove Chip I think we can start getting back to what we were.

The offense needs to be scrubbed clean. New qb I'd probably go with Romo and hope we can find the next Wilson or Prescott in the third. At receiver sign Jeffery, draft Davis, keep Kerley and Torrey. I'd actually demote Torrey to Moss field stretcher role. We need a second back. The line is okay but it's time to start preparing for life w/o Staley. Maybe not this offseason but next off season try to get another Lt prospect.

Agree. Chip would probably be a fine coach for Jacksonville who have the offensive pieces. Buckner, ARmstead, Lynch being our building blocks, he is just a good fit here. If one unit can come together, the surrounding pieces elevate their games. we're closer on defense, despite what we're seeing on the field under Chip "Time of Possession is no indicator for success" Kelly.
Originally posted by 9moon:
^^^ Nice post moon

Thanks NC !!

I tell yah, it's not supposed to be hard.. and this sorry season, it got too EZ on what we need to do and sacrifice..

and with all the young players that can still develop even after traded, you add in the fact that we should have MONEY to spend on Free Agency (holes), a GM with "brass of balls" can get this done and still have enough for the next 2 years..

• Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Benjamin:
QB- Kirk Cousins, Luke Falk rookie, C.Ponder
WR- Alshon Jeffrey, Juju smith, etc.....
RB- LeGarrette Blount, Carlos Hyde, etc....
TE- Martellus Bennett, McDonald, etc....
OL- same etc....
DL- Armstead, Buckner, Dontari Poe.... Etc
OLB- Aaron Lynch, Myles Garrett etc....
MLB- Bowman, Donta Hightower/ Armstrong etc....
DBs- Ward, Robinson, Tartt, Reid.... Etc
Would like to see how it plays out make some changes on coaching staff keep building through draft, FA, and trades best man starts cut who ever needs to be cut so much more I would do yo know what I mean

Do you not Remember Blount didn't want to play here, he chose Jeff Fisher over SF. . No way in hell he'd leave the Patriots to come to this hell hole. As for your QB's. LOL
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
plus, Blount do not like Chip Kelly.. and when Blount go PSYCHO again....

he may end up punching Vance, Reid, Bellore, Arik, and Buckner for being TOO SOFT !!

I still can't believe that guy went berzerkkk all over his own team after punching somebody from BOISE STATE!!
  • Kense
  • Veteran
LOL
Originally posted by 9moon:
plus, Blount do not like Chip Kelly.. and when Blount go PSYCHO again....

he may end up punching Vance, Reid, Bellore, Arik, and Buckner for being TOO SOFT !!

I still can't believe that guy went berzerkkk all over his own team after punching somebody from BOISE STATE!!
Share 49ersWebzone