LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

What really scares me as the weeks go on

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Logic would say that Baalke should be gone at end of season. Logic would continue to say that Kelly goes back to Oregon after they through him big bucks.

But I keep reading how Baalke and Chip are safe.

What does Jed see that we aren't? I read that Yorks just care about money. My heart says that they want a winner.

What is Jed's logic?

They will spend money this offseason but not the kind of money on impact free agents. It will be more of the Beadles type.

We are doomed
Jed doesn't see anything that we don't. He doesn't know anything about winning, only making profit.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Who did you expect them to bring in? The FA this year was very underwhelming. Give Chip a chance to bring in his own players. Things can't get any worse.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who did you expect them to bring in? The FA this year was very underwhelming. Give Chip a chance to bring in his own players. Things can't get any worse.

Pretty sure we said that last year.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what's most scary is that jed is so young. dude will be around for at least the next 30 years. so f**ked.
Originally posted by Iupati77:
Logic would say that Baalke should be gone at end of season. Logic would continue to say that Kelly goes back to Oregon after they through him big bucks.

What does Jed see that we aren't? I read that Yorks just care about money. My heart says that they want a winner.

What is Jed's logic?

They will spend money this offseason but not the kind of money on impact free agents. It will be more of the Beadles type.

We are doomed

Baalke held Jed when Harbaugh was mean

they probably cried to each other
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
We literally have a better chance at signing Harbaugh again (-infinite%) than us winning a superbowl in the next 10-20 years. He will out win total the 49ers every year while playing 4 fewer games. But jed and Trent will continue on, believing this delusional myth of all the hard work (they did) to get the niners to 3 straight nfc championship games. They lie so much they believe themselves
[ Edited by JEXIT on Nov 13, 2016 at 12:55 PM ]
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

What is Jed's logic?

We are doomed

Baalke and York need to install or set up (safe spaces) throughout the 49ers facilities
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Jed doesn't see anything that we don't. He doesn't know anything about winning, only making profit.

Jed was in charge of this team when it went to 3 straight NFCCGs. Like it or not, that is a fact. Therefore your statement is false. Just sayin. lol

• JEXIT
  • Veteran

What is Jed's logic?

We are doomed

Loooooool. We could have an uncapped year or an uncapped five to ten years with every team except us having a cap. It just kills me that some of yous think that you can make a Super Bowl team by free agency and draft? It's coaching, it always has been coaching. What's the one common theme among all NFL dynasties or even Super Bowl championship teams that had a run for five to ten years? COACHING.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

What is Jed's logic?

We are doomed

What Jed functions from is the need for safety and security over the unknown and the risk he perceive it brings. That's why he does the easy, closet option instead of looking for a true HOFO and turning the organization over to him. Fear of loss of control, insecurity because he doesn't know how find the right person and empower him. He'd rather go with those who are close, who he's comfortable with, who won't threaten him. Look what Baalke said today..."Don't blame the Yorks". He know exactly how to keep his job.
How about our best player is a LT who is on the trading block this offseason? That is the scary part
Share 49ersWebzone