LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2016 Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Never seen a gameday thread so dead before a game...
Originally posted by Passerby49:
Never seen a gameday thread so dead before a game...

Can you really blame this board? There's not much to be excited about.
GAME DAY ! Let go 49ers.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no1curr
Going to get raped in the 3rd like every other game.
Game day wish.... loose with style.

#1 pick!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
No Tyrann Mathieu I think the 49ers can win this one. O'Neil just has to figure out how in the heck is he gonna stop David Johnson.
Outmatched at every phase.
I have a choice of watching the game or accepting an invitation to, of all things, a church potluck and missing all but the first hour of the game. Never before have I agreed to miss the second half of a 49er game on purpose. I don't even go to church. I don't even think it will be much of an activity, but it is better than staying home and getting disgusted. If I was younger I would have said no to both and the choice would have been copious quantities of alcohol.

This team, and the NFL in general is just not worth the effort today.

How much do we lose by today? 24 points over or under.
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
How much do we lose by today? 24 points over or under.

Under. 38-20
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Browns will find a way to f**k up their draft but if Baalke is still gm so will we

Agreed. We pick #2 (as of now), even with Baalke, I'd be shocked if he messed that pick up. Every pick after that "gimme" is where I have my concerns

They can at least draft a NT, we have 2 questionable basketball centers playing 34 DE
Originally posted by mojave45:
I have a choice of watching the game or accepting an invitation to, of all things, a church potluck and missing all but the first hour of the game. Never before have I agreed to miss the second half of a 49er game on purpose. I don't even go to church. I don't even think it will be much of an activity, but it is better than staying home and getting disgusted. If I was younger I would have said no to both and the choice would have been copious quantities of alcohol.

This team, and the NFL in general is just not worth the effort today.

Since there is nothing to talk about game-wise, outcome is pretty evident.... What are you taking to the potluck?
I have carson palmer my opponent has johnson, come on carson let your selfish insecure side take over... dont hand it off in the RZ.

Im screwed....
Share 49ersWebzone