LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

Will we use the cap money this offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Yes. They'll make Pinion the highest paid player in history.
There are only 4-5 guys I would even want to extend. Lynch would be my #1 maybe Vance at a very reasonable price, but there is a huge amount of below average guys that need to go. But I'm sure if Baalke is around they will be staying too. He needs to get 2-3 good high quality players here. Over spend a bit if need be. Then trade away all of our garbage picks. 3-7 to move and draft 2 first rounders and 2-3 second rounders. Go after HiGh QUALITY draft picks. It's a good start. Beside Baalke can draft 3-6 rounders anyway. 2 or 3 decent players taken 3-6 in 5 years. Baalke is a joke. Hope the new guy (please let there be a new guy) take over. I'm not huge on Gamble but I'd take him over Trent.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
We will give Tank a bigger extension

Lol stupid idiot baalke
Originally posted by fly15:
No, balkee is an idiot

YES! This is how they will spend their cap space

With $100 Million in Cap Room, 49ers will buy entire CFL --
http://www.49ersparadise.com/wordpress/49erstake/with-100-million-in-cap-room-49ers-will-buy-entire-cfl/

This article is obviously meant as a satirical commentary on the 49ers and though it does contain some factual information, it is purely for entertainment purposes.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

http://www.49ersparadise.com/wordpress/49erstake/with-100-million-in-cap-room-49ers-will-buy-entire-cfl/

This article is obviously meant as a satirical commentary on the 49ers and though it does contain some factual information, it is purely for entertainment purposes.

CFL players would be an upgrade over this pile of garbage Baalke has put together.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

Great article. I'm in
  • jcs
  • Veteran
We don't overspend on FA's...I think that comes from the top down. The biggest FA contract we've ever handed under the Baalke regime is T.Smith. The way this team is run, we are going to suck for a long long time. Harbaugh was an aberration, lucky pick because he was literally 20 miles away in Palo Alto.
Originally posted by dj43:
The first question is; who is willing to come here?

No top tier players are going to want to come here unless we offer 25% over market value. Nate Clements anyone?

The answer is to get the best journeymen players possible - think Zane Beadles-type players. Few of that quality will still be here when the team is winning. That is just what happens when you are a bottom-dweller.

The really good players will have to come via the draft.

Bingo. DJ has summed up the entire issue.
Jed will spend it on a new super yacht with a helipad because his old yacht didn't have a helipad.

Share 49ersWebzone