LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Has the Webzone given up: Gameday threads

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bors
  • Veteran
I still watch weekly. But now it's more or less just on in the background. Or if game not televised up here I keep up through the zone a NFL network.

I just don't get upset when we lose any more

Allready just looking forward to the draft and next year pre season
Originally posted by bors:
We are just so bad. It's so meh. I thought last year was no good bad and terrible. But this year even worse

This
Not only are they bad but they are boring. There isn't one player that I see trot onto the field that I think, "This guy will make a play"!, except Phil Dawson.
They celebrate the smallest play while being blown out by the bottom of the league. Well not very bottom, that's where we dwell.
I prefer hopelessness on Sundays to come from The Walking Dead
[ Edited by Sourball on Nov 7, 2016 at 7:01 AM ]
On this season, yeah I've given up. Most of the games I haven't watched live because it's a waste of my day and I get too upset. I wait for the replay to get posted and watch the condensed version + some of the coaches tape.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The team has given up too.

Bethea didn't even attempt to make a tackle on the long ass run. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in football. Just stands there and watches the guy run passes him. Ward pretty much just shrugs his shoulders after not even competeing on one of the easiest TD passes you'll ever see.

Week in and out I see this team reach new levels of sorriness and I'm only watching the first half. Theres no reason to logically watch this team unless you like hurting yourself.
Offense is committed, they are trying. Just not very good.

Defense primarily the safeties, reid and bethea obviously do not care about anything. If they keep that attitude up, both can be cut with little dead money. Not quite sure at this point why bethea is not in a 50/50 share with taart... no reason in this rebuild to have anyone over 30 on the team
I gave up when Jed started the whisper champagne in Harbs last year. I saw the writing on the wall but little did I know it would get this bad so fast. We got Yorked again.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I only visit the boards a couple times a week now. Nothing to cheer for and nothing to look forward to. Harbaugh took Michigan from a has been to a real title shot in two years. The guy got on our nerves sometimes but he had something special.

In four years we went from Vernon's catch and the pick at the stick to this garbage. Jed screwed this team.

Sad but true I am on the same boat man, I used to log on here at least 3xs a day year round but lately it just isn't something I care to waste my time with.

As long as Jed N Trent are running the show the passion for this team will continue to diminish. It's heart wrenching to see our beloved team look so pathetic.

😳

Sad but True
Originally posted by pelos21:
I'm still on this site EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Me too.

BUT the reality is we are a terrible team w/an above average HC and a mediocre GM whose vision needs to be sent elsewhere.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I am starting to fall asleep around halftime every game
Originally posted by SofaKing:
On this season, yeah I've given up. Most of the games I haven't watched live because it's a waste of my day and I get too upset. I wait for the replay to get posted and watch the condensed version + some of the coaches tape.

The season is done BUT can get worse - MUCH worse.

we need impact players in this draft and if we somehow win some Worthless, Meaningless games and move down the board and lose a chance at Garrett then I'll be very depressed.

This season is a wash and over and most of the fans realize it.

The well-intended blind homers that feel we need to win now are way off base.

Playall th guys we want to develop to get game experience.

Get AA his operation ASAP so he'll have a much longer time to rehab

Dump every player who isn't part of the future and say to Trent.

For over 40 years my entire fall/winters were scheduled around 49er games...in 70s we'd often go to my grandparents' house to watch blacked out games since their antenna picked up a Chico station that was outside the blackout radius. Even when I was in the military (prior to DVRs and Sunday Ticket) I would go to great lengths to watch whenever posssible.

And then once DVRs did come along, if I did miss the game I'd avoid hearing the score and be anxious to rush home and watch. But now thanks to the f**kin morons who have ruined this team, my interest level is an all-time low...I typically just watch on DVR now since I've usually got something better to do than watch live...and even then watching the game is pretty much out of habit, not like there's much enjoyment, can usually watch full game in under an hour since I just fast-fwd through most of it.
The Stock Market goes up and down. The casual investor is sky high when the market is up and downcast when it's down. After losing his or her shirt they cash out while there is still time. Likewise teams go through ups and downs, the fans that have been around for decades don't panic better days are ahead, bank on it.
i started Mark Ingram, Lutz and willie Snead against the niners on my fantasy team

and cheered on the 75 yard touchdown by Ingram

i scored 60 points on that game won my match and won the weekly 50$ highest score pot.

so i understand jJed we stink but i'm making $$ out of it so.. who cares

PS: Michigan State is the #2 ranked football program in the country.
There's nothing left to argue or say about how bad the team was. At least last year we could argue about something, somehow the team is worse than before.
Adam Gase looks like he's turning things around in Miami in his first 8 games.

Wasn't he interviewed by the FO and Jed just said no i want Tomsula?
Share 49ersWebzone