There are 250 users in the forums

Has the Webzone given up: Gameday threads

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was just checking in to see the comments from the game when I noticed that the Official Gameday Thread was 95 pages log. That seemed really low, so I did a quick search:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/search.php?search=61fb570918d050a3c67d4f65a7ed6b43

I know that I stopped caring. Looks like I'm not alone.
It was bound to happen. Theres nothing to get excited about.
I stopped caring. Im almost banned.
  • bors
  • Veteran
We are just so bad. It's so meh. I thought last year was no good bad and terrible. But this year even worse
I only visit the boards a couple times a week now. Nothing to cheer for and nothing to look forward to. Harbaugh took Michigan from a has been to a real title shot in two years. The guy got on our nerves sometimes but he had something special.

In four years we went from Vernon's catch and the pick at the stick to this garbage. Jed screwed this team.
I certainly contributed a fair amount of negative comments
I'm only here on game day now. Not much to see during the week.
Only one thing to say about this team. GARBAGE! And I don't anything changing until there is changes at the top.
could be. but uh..
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Almost

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Let's just put it this way, caring is not going to help or change a thing. If I lived in SF, I would protest in the streets with other fans, but other than that we all know full well that nothing will improve until both Baalke and Kelly are fired. Mind you, that is only the first step, you still have to hope and pray they hire someone better than this walking disaster.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
This had turned to more of draft forum than anything else. That's the only thing we have to look towards.
  • zero
  • Veteran
I really just log in on Sundays now. I was tired of this team putting me in a bad mood every week so I choose not to play. Can't wait for 1/2/17, hopefully everyone gets fired that day.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I only visit the boards a couple times a week now. Nothing to cheer for and nothing to look forward to. Harbaugh took Michigan from a has been to a real title shot in two years. The guy got on our nerves sometimes but he had something special.

In four years we went from Vernon's catch and the pick at the stick to this garbage. Jed screwed this team.

Sad but true I am on the same boat man, I used to log on here at least 3xs a day year round but lately it just isn't something I care to waste my time with.

As long as Jed N Trent are running the show the passion for this team will continue to diminish. It's heart wrenching to see our beloved team look so pathetic.

😳
I still get on daily. Not sure why Lol. I've noticed the board is dying down though with a lower amount of posting.
Share 49ersWebzone