LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2016 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FL9er:
Lol at Colin Kaepernick trying to keep up with Drew Bree's. LMAO @ Josh Garnett trying to block Cam Jordan or Sheldon Rankins.

Lol, just lol.

What has Rankins done in the NFL?
We aren't winning another game this season
Seriously, the 49ers just lost badly to a Tampa Bay team that will be lucky to finish 7-9.

I don't see New Orleans finishing above 9-7 even with a pretty easy remaining schedule.

That's how far away the Niners are from just being mediocre.

Any given Sunday. Teams play down to their competition all of the time. We used to witness it and barely beat teams we should've stomped. The fact that NO's defense is atrocious, the thought of them allowing huge plays and points isn't far fetched. I'm not saying we win today, I'm just saying we will win again and with the defense of NO and us coming off a bye, there is a glimmer of hope
Ingram is going to pound us into submission. We may stay within 2 or 3 touchdowns but that's only because the Saints will gash us and bleed the clock. Kap? How much do you have to see? Another game, another season? I'll watch and hope for something, anything, but anger and bitterness are the norm lately.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Ingram is going to pound us into submission. We may stay within 2 or 3 touchdowns but that's only because the Saints will gash us and bleed the clock. Kap? How much do you have to see? Another game, another season? I'll watch and hope for something, anything, but anger and bitterness are the norm lately.

Defense will be energized today. Just need the offense to keep drives alive in the 2nd half
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Help us Mister Wizard.
Am I the only person who thinks that we would be MUCH better offensively with this personell if we ran a normal pro set, with the QB under center?
[ Edited by sdaddy101269 on Nov 6, 2016 at 9:35 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Am I the only person who thinks that we would be MUCH better offensively with this personell if we ran a normal pro set, with the QB under center?

I wouldn't see much changing when both QB's aren't accurate.
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Harris for 100+ rushing
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Lol at Colin Kaepernick trying to keep up with Drew Bree's. LMAO @ Josh Garnett trying to block Cam Jordan or Sheldon Rankins.

Lol, just lol.

What has Rankins done in the NFL?

A goal for this offense is breaking 20 points on offense or special teams help for that matter. Thinking we need to outscore Brees is comical.

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Yes. You are the only one.
ESPN saying this is a trap game for the Saints. Can a team that is 3-4 capable of being trapped? How can you be over confident if you are below 500?
  • Driew
  • Veteran
Bryce Treggs just had a 58 yard catch for the Eagles....ugh why'd Baalke let him go! We could use his speed right now haha
Originally posted by Ute66:
Harris for 100+ rushing

Hell yea!!!!

I got him in as my flex...
11/24 128 YDS for Kaep today.
Share 49ersWebzone