LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 451 users in the forums

PROTEST PLANNED FOR FANS WHO PURCHASED COMMEMORATIVE BRICKS AT LEVI STADIUM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Jed wouldn't give a s**t. Having fans in the stands and money in his pockets are what he cares about, not seeing an image of 70,000 people dressed up as a guy that he and we all know isn't coming back

I mean then no sense in protesting at all...all those tickets are sold regardless if there are fans in the seats. At least it would make some sort of headline and be talked about on ESPN.

49er fans aren't like the Lions or Browns fan base...we don't accept losing.

Correct, but you don't have to pay for tickets and show up at the stadium in order to watch the game. I will never miss a 49ers game but I will not buy tickets or bricks or anything else until I see changes. I get free NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV and I'll gladly not put any money into Jed's pocket while still watching my favorite team from a distance every single weekend. To each his own though
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Nov 4, 2016 at 8:23 AM ]
Correct, but you don't have to pay for tickets and show up at the stadium in order to watch the game. I will never miss a 49ers game but I will not buy tickets or bricks or anything else until I see changes. I get free NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV and I'll gladly not put any money into Jed's pocket while still watching my favorite team from a distance every single weekend. To each his own though

totally agree...I'm just saying most of those tickets are already bought heading into the season. I got no problem if the people who've already paid for those tickets want to protest in some sort of way.
Originally posted by SoCold:
don't show up and buy $10 beers or $8 garlic fries. Vendors will start to step.

but I love garlic fries.....

totally agree...I'm just saying most of those tickets are already bought heading into the season. I got no problem if the people who've already paid for those tickets want to protest in some sort of way.

Agreed. I wasn't mentioning it as a problem to protest. I'm just saying Jed doesn't give a s**t what the fans do since his pockets are already lined. Whatever helps the fans cope with this pathetic state we are in, go for it, I just know it won't have any affect on Jed because of the person he is
[ Edited by Sims19849ers on Nov 4, 2016 at 8:33 AM ]
With tickets already being bought and $$ in Jed's pocket there needs to be another way other then just empty seats. It looks bad but the $$ has been made.
With that said there are banners flying, bricks taped. I would not spend a single $$ on food or merchandise at the games at all. Venders will not be happy because they already paid thier rental fee. Plus Jed doesn't get any $$ from the % he gets from game days from the venders. The last thing I would do is if I had season tickets sell game seats to opposing teams fans. A half full stadium with tons of Saints/Seattle etc looks very bad. This way ticket holders are losing thier $$ and are making a point.
[ Edited by stonecold590 on Nov 4, 2016 at 8:55 AM ]

Agreed. I wasn't mentioning it as a problem to protest. I'm just saying Jed doesn't give a s**t what the fans do since his pockets are already lined. Whatever helps the fans cope with this pathetic state we are in, go for it, I just know it won't have any affect on Jed because of the person he is

Yeah I agree end of the day as long as he's getting paid, but If it continually makes him look like a fool and people start talking about it on social media and ESPN...it might do something positive All these rich a*****es are full of themselves and don't want their names thrown through the mud.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Make Levi's Great Again

Rich guy ego. Jed will care if you embarrass him on tv/news. He cares about what the other 31 owners think. I like the dressing up as Harbaugh with Michigan gear idea. It would only take a handful of fans, and might get TV coverage.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Make Levi's Great Again

LOL I wish half the empty stadium did this Sunday.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Pink Floyd

The Pig from Desert Trip? With Jed instead of Trump???

THAT would make a statement! Maybe we could crowd fund a Roger Waters concert at Levi Stadium where he goes after Jed instead of Trump......we'd need about $10 million.......

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Last year I was going to go to the 49ers Lions game and wear my Harbaugh #4 Michigan jersey with a sign that said Thanks Jed You Jackass.

but I didn't feel like paying $50 to go see that s**t show. lol
Make Levi's Great Again

this!
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Last year I was going to go to the 49ers Lions game and wear my Harbaugh #4 Michigan jersey with a sign that said Thanks Jed You Jackass.

but I didn't feel like paying $50 to go see that s**t show. lol

Jed has banned all signs from the stadium so you wouldn't be able to get that in.
Wish I lived in SF..... someone should get a bunch of cheap yellow T-shirts made up with the #Fire Baalke or #Fire Jed on it and sell to the fans going in for $5 each (or whatever) cover costs and use the proceeds to fund other protest activity. Imagine a sea of yellow protest shirts at every game on national media with the commentators talking about the why of it.....
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I've always been a fan of the paper bag face.

i say no to this! That just gives ammunition for other teams to say we are sucky fans. The fanbase always receives scrutiny whenever someone comes with a bag on their face. Dont do it!
Share 49ersWebzone