There are 184 users in the forums

Do you believe Carlos Hyde is our long term solution at running back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you believe Carlos Hyde is our long term solution at running back?

Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Right.. especially falling behind early.

Not to mention our passing game not scaring anyone.

our passing offense is for sure an improvement over the past 2 years. not alot but definitely better

Can probably argue longer than that.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Nov 19, 2016 at 1:41 AM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 951NINER:
So Chip is going to run off Hyde like he did Demarco Murray?

Don't insult Murray by comparing him to Hyde
If anyone wants a rb, dalvin Cook out of fsu is the guy hands down. Dudes a stud no one talks about for some reason playing at a big school and doing it since his freshman year. Everyone needs to get off fournettes jock strap
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
If anyone wants a rb, dalvin Cook out of fsu is the guy hands down. Dudes a stud no one talks about for some reason playing at a big school and doing it since his freshman year. Everyone needs to get off fournettes jock strap

Sir. Cook will very likely got in the top 15. He's been mocked in that area nearly all year. Nobody is questioning his ability.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Should have kept gore.
Should have worn a comdom since day one.
some of these sacs are on him, patrick chung coming untouch was his block, this dude don't even block well, he far from anything frank gore was, we still need a legit RB
Hyde played well except missing that block. He made something out of mothing on a lot of runs. Our o line can't run block for s**t
I don't think we have a long term solution at any position. I don't think I've ever seen a 49er team this talent starved. During the previous lean years, at least we could point to Frank Gore.

We don't even have a Gore type on the roster. It's sad.
Share 49ersWebzone