LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

Lisa DeBartolo, Making the 49ers Great Again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A man can dream can't he.... Anyone think this can happen?

better off having Donald Sterling run the team than Lisa D
Originally posted by TheRambler:

What is wrong with her?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

What is wrong with her?

I agree , I'm willing to bet she knows more about running a team than old "Silver Spoon"

What is wrong with her?

She would have daddy whispering in her ear, and she is passionate about the team. Besides, worst case, she at least would be better better looking than Jed at a press conference.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

What is wrong with her?

I agree , I'm willing to bet she knows more about running a team than old "Silver Spoon"

Don't mind rambler he's just one of Jed's fanboys still holding out saying how awesome Jed is.
Originally posted by susweel:
Don't mind rambler he's just one of Jed's fanboys still holding out saying how awesome Jed is.

Can't believe they still exists... what could be the correlation here? Did Rambler grow up rich/spoiled, has some type of connection for Jed that way?
Edward DeBartolo's hall of fame speech spoke volumes on what he didn't say. During his 30 minute speech he said, "Thank you to Denise DeBartolo and her family for attending." lol. He spoke more fondly about the equipment manager than he did about his sister and her family. He never mentioned Silver Spoon "winning with class" boy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sacniner:

Can't believe they still exists... what could be the correlation here? Did Rambler grow up rich/spoiled, has some type of connection for Jed that way?

Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Edward DeBartolo's hall of fame speech spoke volumes on what he didn't say. During his 30 minute speech he said, "Thank you to Denise DeBartolo and her family for attending." lol. He spoke more fondly about the equipment manager than he did about his sister and her family. He never mentioned Silver Spoon "winning with class" boy.

I love that. Had to hit Jed right in the feels.

I'll bet Jed is insanely jealous of the DeBartolo's , funny thing is, he would have a positive image if he only let Harbaugh do his Job, and fired Trent's ass , because hiring Jim was the only smart move he's ever made.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sorry to burst your bubble but Carmen Policy was on the radio last week and he speaks to Eddie all the time. He basically says that Eddie has no desire to own a football again and that he is busy with other stuff.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Carmen Policy was on the radio last week and he speaks to Eddie all the time. He basically says that Eddie has no desire to own a football again and that he is busy with other stuff.

Yeah he is so popular with the 49ers fan base , I wouldn't wanna ruin that popularity either ...but Lisa though , that would be cool , at least Eddie D could be her "Tom Hagen" and offer advice
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Yeah he is so popular with the 49ers fan base , I wouldn't wanna ruin that popularity either ...but Lisa though , that would be cool , at least Eddie D could be her "Tom Hagen" and offer advice

Lisa wouldn't have the money to buy it without daddy trading some business ventures with the Yorks.
Anything but Jed.

even Trump
Share 49ersWebzone