There are 242 users in the forums

Just Don't Get It Denise

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How can Jed or Trent think that they know what is going on? How can they think their plan is working? I get frustrated when thinking what is Denise doing. Then again, as a father, I would do anything to put my children in a position to make a positive impact or have a positive reputation. Maybe she feels if she takes Jed's power away, it will tarnish him? Unfortunately, he is too tarnished to ever be sparking clean again.

Denise has to feel some kind of guilt. She was around watching her brother create this wonderful franchise. I know there are times I have to teach my children difficult lessons, I can only pray that she does the right thing and pulls Jed from power. I understand it would be a tremendous blow to give the power to Lisa (even though I would love it), but couldn't she give him some made up title and bring in real football people?

Or is it all about the money? The money is coming in from the stadium deal either way, so maybe it is.

It is sad that the York family at least has the money, all my family has is the 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon.
Is she taking his power away? Your post makes it sound like that's what's going to happen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
As long as they are making money the Yorks dont really care much.
Based on past interviews she is known to be frugal. The lack of postseason/preseason free agent signings backs this up. We always try to be optimistic as fans but our trust with ownership/management is wearing thin. Time for another flyover banner, "Lisa Debartelo for Owner, make the 49ers Great Again"
They got the stadium and now they will spin their wheels for years to come to make you think they care about winning. A revolving door of QB's, Coaches and maybe GMs. All the while there's a sale at NFL Shop for you to go buy 49er dog sweaters and 49er salt shakers.
No, she hasn't made the decision to take power away......I am just praying she does.
Originally posted by Iupati77:
No, she hasn't made the decision to take power away......I am just praying she does.

she wont ...Jed will kick and scream, and throw one hell of a tantrum, just like Joaquin phoenix did in "Gladiator" when Richard Harris was about ready to hand over power to Russell Crowe , Jed would probably Choke Denise to death, and take all of her power, and continue to ruin this team
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Oct 31, 2016 at 1:34 PM ]
If all it takes to get rid of the Yorks is someone here to smash Denise just once...which one of your brave souls would take one for the team?
Originally posted by susweel:

Yup, 100% agree. I've been saying the same thing for awhile, too.
We getting our pitchforks out for Denise now?

Originally posted by susweel:
Whata Bioch
The only thing she has ever contributed to the Niners is to design a space within the stadium so that weddings can be held...This was mentioned during my tour of the stadium...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol what a joke of a fanbase
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol what a joke of a fanbase

Yeah, And bring back Chris Cohan
Originally posted by Hitman49:
The only thing she has ever contributed to the Niners is to design a space within the stadium so that weddings can be held...This was mentioned during my tour of the stadium...

Not true, She gave us John and Jed.
Share 49ersWebzone