LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

49ers vs Saints Pregame thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe the Saints sleepwalk through the game and win by a couple of scores or we get hammered.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Nola only favored be 3

Must be a typo
  • thl408
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by thl408:
49ers top 10 defense versus the pass. Come get some, Brees.

Our pass D is in the top 10 because our run D is 32nd. Why pass when you gash us with the run for 9 yards.

The aim for any good DC is to make the opposing offense one dimensional. JoN has succeeded in doing that. JoN for DCOTY.

Our pass D is in the top 10 because our run D is 32nd. Why pass when you gash us with the run for 9 yards.

The aim for any good DC is to make the opposing offense one dimensional. JoN has succeeded in doing that. JoN for DCOTY.

Revolutionary DC we got there.....single handily slows the pass game because the backs take turns hitting their heads on the goal posts because of the porous run fits.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Yeah. Because teams are up 3 scores by half time and run the ball the entire 2nd half. lol
My official prediction: We jump to a 14-0 lead and then lose 48-14.
oh boy we are going to get destroyed
The s**t show is only beginning. Saints are going to break two records in this game.

#1, their franchise record of 625 yards of total offense in a single game. 305 rushing and 365 passing.

#2 Nfl record for most yards in a half with 430 of the 670 coming in the second half.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Oct 31, 2016 at 11:45 AM ]

Not too excited for this game...I'll be watching in dead silence ... Not gonna throw the remote or kick the cat this time...
Originally posted by ltrain:

Lmfao
Originally posted by DejKroy:
Not too excited for this game...I'll be watching in dead silence ... Not gonna throw the remote or kick the cat this time...

I feel bad for your cat
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Oct 31, 2016 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by ltrain:

This game still makes me mad. We beat them the following year but ugh this is still frustrating. The playoff losses made me sad and depressed. This might be the only loss in recent years that made me mad.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
My official prediction: We jump to a 14-0 lead and then lose 48-14.

With all 48 points happening on 3rd and long from their side of the field.
Share 49ersWebzone