There are 204 users in the forums

FORUM UPDATE : PLEASE READ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
Finally I can susweel and 9moon.

What does that mean? You can Susweel and 9moon?
Thank you!!! This should have been added sooner but better late than never.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by communist:
Finally I can susweel and 9moon.

What does that mean? You can Susweel and 9moon?

how can you ignore Sus. His material is great.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

This!

Great feature, been wanting it for a long time. Already know my first block.
[ Edited by KezarLivin on Oct 25, 2016 at 2:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Wow taking WZ very seriously, i dont like what certain people say.. but i wouldn't consider anyone 100% unreadable all the time

It is a feature available on many message boards and discussion forums. And it is entirely your choice as to whether you feel the need to use it or not. Different strokes for different folks.

I've been pushing for this for a loooooooooooooooong time now.

I'm more going to use it on new accounts that I feel are obvious troll accounts. Not so much long time posters I disagree with. Buuuuut for sake of my sanity, if stuff gets too personal and it seems like someone is just trying to "s**t up threads" then yeah I gotta use it....even for vet accounts.

the reason I, and I'm sure others, pushed for this wasn't so much that I'm looking to block people... but more so I think this will make alot of people better posters around here. Folks will be cautious to not s**t up threads, JUST, to s**t up threads.

who wants to only be talking to themselves.

I dont mind someone coming in, stirring the pot etc....

The people that I cant wait to ignore, are the ones who literally think they are having a discussion, but its nothing of the sort. A troll is a troll, thats fine, I aint gonna ignore that. Its the posters that literraly attempt to have a discussion or say that they are having a discussion, but its not even close to the definition of one. Countless times, I have to try to have a discussion with someone about this team, and theres a tiny select few posters, who cant even push aside emotional attachment, to really talk about it. Its bias for a player in the ultimate form, Kinda like freeza from dragon ball z Stage 3... Theres no logic, no discussion to be had, its not even trolling, because the person legit thinks they arent trolling, and then you get to watch some of these people make accusations that they think are legitimate ones, and when you go to defend yourself against that accusation, you never get replied to on your defense, you only get to here same poster/same accusation be brought up 2 days later saying the same thing over and over.... THAT is the sh*t I cant wait, to never read again lol...

that's the best thing about it, is that anyone can use it how they want. If someone wants just to have a certain perspective of the team.. they can slowly cater this forum to their liking. I personally don't feel that's a good approach... but again, what ever makes one poster feel better...will make it better for everyone else.

You saying Im doing this in my example?!?!? You a**hole rofl

no man.

was just saying what's great about this feature. I gave my examples, you gave yours....and others will have their own. The example I listed the second time, was from an extreme perspective.
Originally posted by evil:
Dearest citizens of our beautiful Webzone community,

Today the Webzone brings forth a change to all of our members of this great community, change in the form of a new feature. This new feature is a post blocking or hiding feature which will allow you to block or hide posts from selected members. You will be permitted to block posts of up to 20 members. Hopefully this feature will allow our members to navigate through these boards and wade through the threads with greater ease.

To access this feature, access a user's profile page by clicking on their name. When you arrive on their profile page, there will be a button on the left hand side labeled, "Hide Posts by". Once clicked it will have hidden that users posts for you.

To take someone off of the Hidden Users list, access the Members Area which can be found near the top of the page. Once in the Members Area, on the left hand side under Sections, you will see a "Hide Posts by Users" link, if you click this it will bring up a list of users currently being hidden. Select the user or users that you wish to remove from your Hidden list, click "Remove from Hidden List", and that user's posts will no longer be hidden.

We hope this feature helps and should you encounter issues or bugs with it please contact the Webmaster, PM a moderator or send an email to [email protected] so we can flatten out said bugs or issues.

I'm sorry. I've blocked you. You say something?

no man.

was just saying what's great about this feature. I gave my examples, you gave yours....and others will have their own. The example I listed the second time, was from an extreme perspective.

Haha i couldn't tell cause you are clever sometimes.
Wahhh can't be adults and just ignore the post lol

• 9moon
  • Veteran
IM gonna send EVIL some FILIPINO FOOD for this awesome idea !!

it'll be like CAMELOT all over again w/o the posters who know nothing about the 49ers, well, or knows nothing at all... and those who JUMP FOR JOY everytime BAALKE makes a move !!!

YAHOO !!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the susweel thread

I only speak the truth and some people can't handle the truth.

Now we can all be like Jed York and ignore everybody
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
IM gonna send EVIL some FILIPINO FOOD for this awesome idea !!

it'll be like CAMELOT all over again w/o the posters who know nothing about the 49ers, well, or knows nothing at all... and those who JUMP FOR JOY everytime BAALKE makes a move !!!

YAHOO !!!!

I am just the messenger. Send all food to the Webmaster!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

This!

Great feature, been wanting it for a long time. Already know my first block.

Share 49ersWebzone