LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

FORUM UPDATE : PLEASE READ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Dearest citizens of our beautiful Webzone community,

Today the Webzone brings forth a change to all of our members of this great community, change in the form of a new feature. This new feature is a post blocking or hiding feature which will allow you to block or hide posts from selected members. You will be permitted to block posts of up to 20 members. Hopefully this feature will allow our members to navigate through these boards and wade through the threads with greater ease.

To access this feature, access a user's profile page by clicking on their name. When you arrive on their profile page, there will be a button on the left hand side labeled, "Hide Posts by". Once clicked it will have hidden that users posts for you.

To take someone off of the Hidden Users list, access the Members Area which can be found near the top of the page. Once in the Members Area, on the left hand side under Sections, you will see a "Hide Posts by Users" link, if you click this it will bring up a list of users currently being hidden. Select the user or users that you wish to remove from your Hidden list, click "Remove from Hidden List", and that user's posts will no longer be hidden.

We hope this feature helps and should you encounter issues or bugs with it please contact the Webmaster, PM a moderator or send an email to [email protected] so we can flatten out said bugs or issues.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I feel lonely.
the susweel thread
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I think this will get more use in the Parking Lot
Welcome to the peoples republic of Pravda and the anarchist left wing state of liberal webzonistan

[ Edited by 16to87 on Oct 25, 2016 at 11:13 AM ]
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The Yorks are putting the media and fans on one giant ignore button too ... then retaining Baalke
Wow taking WZ very seriously, i dont like what certain people say.. but i wouldn't consider anyone 100% unreadable all the time
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the susweel thread

I only speak the truth and some people can't handle the truth.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
Wow taking WZ very seriously, i dont like what certain people say.. but i wouldn't consider anyone 100% unreadable all the time

It is a feature available on many message boards and discussion forums. And it is entirely your choice as to whether you feel the need to use it or not. Different strokes for different folks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship.

Your maybe right, but for that 1% of the time you do need to read the post, you can just unhide the posts, Read said poster/post and realize why you put the person on ignore in the first place
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

Your maybe right, but for that 1% of the time you do need to read the post, you can just unhide the posts, Read said poster/post and realize why you put the person on ignore in the first place

Lol this
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

#WhinersPleaseBlockMe!!
Share 49ersWebzone