LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Time to make some deals

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wouldn't trade anyone for 2 reasons:
1.The value of every player is at an all-time low
2.Baalke is still the GM meaning he would be making the trades.
2 things for me.

First, I will not spend another dime on anything related to the "product" that Jed York is putting on the field at this time. He wants me to hold him accountable? Here's how I will do that until he realizes they have got to make some changes to make this team remotely competitive.

Second, I will still be a Niners faithful, the same as I have been since 1970. I live in the Seattle area now, and you won't find me bandwagon jumping to them EVER. I also will not SETTLE for the mediocrity that is our franchise. I will continue to question the ownership and management of the Niners until they get their act together.

The trade deadline will not garner much for this team unless the Niners are willing to give up someone like Joe Staley to a franchise on the cusp of contending. Other than that, we have to wait till the offseason to see who is making the decisions, and what they can do with $50 million in cap space plus a bunch of draft picks.
Can we get anything for Jed?
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Man where are tha faithful during hard times ...All I see is whining a$s wannabes bashing just about every player on tha team and its sad to think u call urself a 49er faithful fan...

Blind faith is more like it. Keep supporting this owner and spend your money on a s**tty franchise. I will not. Not until ownership changes. I'm done.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Man where are tha faithful during hard times ...All I see is whining a$s wannabes bashing just about every player on tha team and its sad to think u call urself a 49er faithful fan...

He left the faithful when he moved this team to Santa Clara and priced the avg fan out of the stadium.
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 23, 2016 at 7:03 PM ]
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Team sucks.

The Niners deserved to be bashed. They are the worst franchise in sports at this moment and a laughing stock. I have been watching the 49ers a long long time and this is the worst team i can remember. Maybe the OJ Niners teams were close but at least they were 3 years away from a Superbowl.

We have the worst owner in football, the worst GM in football, the worst QB situation in football, and right now the worst run defense in football. i feel no sympathy for anyone other than the fans that got suckered into paying for PSLs

This.
We have no assets to trade. The only picks we have made were crap, now we are screwed for another decade.
There are no young players that will be good without proper coaching and no young player on this team is getting the coaching they need.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
2 things for me.

First, I will not spend another dime on anything related to the "product" that Jed York is putting on the field at this time. He wants me to hold him accountable? Here's how I will do that until he realizes they have got to make some changes to make this team remotely competitive.

Second, I will still be a Niners faithful, the same as I have been since 1970. I live in the Seattle area now, and you won't find me bandwagon jumping to them EVER. I also will not SETTLE for the mediocrity that is our franchise. I will continue to question the ownership and management of the Niners until they get their act together.

The trade deadline will not garner much for this team unless the Niners are willing to give up someone like Joe Staley to a franchise on the cusp of contending. Other than that, we have to wait till the offseason to see who is making the decisions, and what they can do with $50 million in cap space plus a bunch of draft picks.

more than $50 million with the cap rollover
Originally posted by lbc49er:
I wouldn't trade anyone for 2 reasons:
1.The value of every player is at an all-time low
2.Baalke is still the GM meaning he would be making the trades.

I'll add throw in a real QB and a real go to receiver to start opposite of Smith, and he becomes deadly.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Can we get anything for Jed?

I wonder what balkee can get for him
[ Edited by fly15 on Oct 23, 2016 at 8:44 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Can we deal Kap to the waiver wire?

Seriously, what would it cost the team to just cut bait with him right now?
York + Baalke make bad deals.....
"The Faithful" came about because the team never won the big games. You had to be faithful to keep coming out to watch them play. The Stick used to be barely half full for most games. When the team is down, as it is now, is when "the faithful" show up ...
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/23/joe-staley-is-available-too/
Share 49ersWebzone