LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Time to make some deals

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No time to play chicken
Glad we hung on to smith and Staley. Greedy teams thinking we're gonna cash out on them just to do so.

As/Sea will get hot eventually, packers can win on any given Sunday. Vikings are pretenders and Eagles are good enough to contend every week but they lost to Dallas and NYG if I'm not mistaken. Philly and Minny effed up, hot starts for nothing when this was the year you try to steal the NFC.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/smith-you-think-sometimes-change-scenery-would-be-good-thing

what a class act. if only we could have had a receiver of this caliber in the 2011-2014 era when we needed it the wrost. what a shame to have a player of this level, this professionalism and with this kind of leadership only at a time when he can do literally nothing for us becasue of our shameful qb situation and we can do nothing for him because of our incompetent owners/FO. i have too much respect for torrey to want him here.

i would have traded him for an early 3rd rounder. he deserves better....hes had 2 years of opportunities to s**t all over this team and organization for what a joke he has witnessed yet he still takes pride in our history an fights everyday and has yet to say one negative thing punlicly. he deserves better but at least hes young enough that when hes done here he can put in another 3-4 solid years somewhere else.
[ Edited by stefano89 on Nov 1, 2016 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Man where are tha faithful during hard times ...All I see is whining a$s wannabes bashing just about every player on tha team and its sad to think u call urself a 49er faithful fan...

So we're supposed to pretend that the team is good?
I'd rather spend time discussing solutions we'd like to see rather than pretending everything is going great or that the team as currently constructed will turn it around.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Share 49ersWebzone