There are 173 users in the forums

Bucs-49ers Pre game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Since no one has taken the initiative to start this week pre game thread ill do the honors.
Buck The Fuccaneers !
I hope we look improved and shore up the run defense a little but still manage to lose.
I'll just start of by saying you know its bad around here when its already Friday N no one has yet to start the pre game thread. Sad times my fellow faithful it truly is. I am sure most of you are angered, furious, agitated, dissapointed how this Season has played out N i am too. There is only one cure for this team N thats to fire Baalke no other way around it. We must continue to be humiliated for the rest of the Season bcuz knowing Jed, He probably will keep that idiot around if we are someone able to manage anything above 5 wins saying "We are taking strides", Trent is our guy N blah blah blah blah......same ol tired spewi coming out of this guys mouth.

I think anything between a 1-15 or 3-13 record should do the job. I am praying for that to happen at this point its meaningless to think as a fan "he wouldn't it nice if we can pull a win this weekend?" I answer for what so we can continue to throw away another precious year down the drain next year with Baalke at the helm? No matter what this year next year the guy is a dead man walking. He will further continue to destroy this roster setting us back further N further back. No Thanks.

So heres to Jameis Winston N Jaquizz Rodgers coming into Santa Clara N putting a hurting on us this weekend.

a very indicating sign of how much of the fan base is already done with the season
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
I'd like to see an improved CK this weekend to give me hope that Chip's offense is viable. How about 30 pts this game?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
we don't win this game and we really out of the PLAYOFFS !!
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stefano89:
a very indicating sign of how much of the fan base is already done with the season

it's definitely tuff to come into the zone and be positive about this team at the moment.
Wins over other schiddy won't remove the rank smell from this team...I hope they continue on exactly as they are
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

Only losers root for their team to lose, just sayin'....
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Only losers root for their team to lose, just sayin'....
True
Everything is just fine around here. No need for changes its all good.............

[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Oct 21, 2016 at 9:49 AM ]
I'm glad I've always been an avid CFB fanatic. I look forward to Saturdays more than Sundays a lot more now.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Everything is just fine around here. No need for changes its all good.............

Who's denying ?

Share 49ersWebzone