LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

What's the rebuilding plan here?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Rebuilding plan? They're still tearing stuff down. They haven't finished running Kap out of town yet.
Secure as many positions as possible... Tricky players are gonna be Bowman,Williams,Rogers,Armstrong,C. Davis. Still waiting and excited to see Redmond. I think he's gonna secure up that slot CB very soon.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Step 1. Steal all the underpants
stupid idiots.
Originally posted by bors:
Step 1. Steal all the underpants

Maybe we need Singletary to drop them during the pre game.
Umm, plan A, is to reload, plan B? There is no plan B, because plan A is so good!

1) fire Trent, no one wants to coach for him.
2) Fire entire coaching staff again, Kelly is not flexible enough for the NFL, I hate to say it, Im a big Fan of Chip.
3) Hire a football first team president, move anyone named York out of the office, and into the owners box.
4) Spend some money
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by MikeNolansNightmare:
You need to build a team from the inside out. Fortunately, Baalke has done a good job on the D-line. However, O-line needs work. A QB is worthless without a good O-line to protect him. Just ask Andrew Luck.

In order:

1) Top tier O-lineman
2) QB
3) Corner
4) SS
5) WR
6) LOLB
7) TE

I really think we should draft the best offensive lineman in the country with our top 3 pick, then sign a guy like Cutler in the offseason. Maybe take a QB in the later rounds.

I 100% disagree with your top lineman idea. We need somebody who touches the damn ball. We haven't taken someone who actually plays with the ball in their hand in the first since AJ Jenkins.

I'm okay with taking a pass rusher since they can win you SBs..but an Olineman is a waste imo.

Yeah we seem OK there this year.

I think the next step is a damn qb that is accurate and some more defense. We should be in the playoff hunt in 2 years . ...I hope.

1) QB
2)MLB
3)MOAR DBS
1) Draft the best receiver in the country in the first round

2) Draft the best quarterback left in the second round
Their plan is to book more Coldplay concerts and MLS games. Also, smaller beer cups.
The good thing about needing players at almost every position is other teams can't jockey to keep you from getting what you need. Bad news...the 9ers need a lot before they can be competitive.

QB
OLB
ILB
NT
WR
WR
WR

Originally posted by kray28:
Rebuilding plan? They're still tearing stuff down. They haven't finished running Kap out of town yet.

Hilarious, so true!
  • zero
  • Veteran
$43 mil in cap space....buy EVERYTHING!!!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ACTUALLY,

POE would be a good pickup, but for how much??

as for TE'O, he would be an ez player to pursue... just introduce him to an actual FEMALE !!
This team will be bad for at least 10 more years....
Share 49ersWebzone