LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Season's Over for Us... So How do we Entertain Ourselves?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm entertained enough by the 3 ring circus (the FO, the team and the fans)that we call the 49ers. It reminds me of why I used to watch the WWF when I was a kid. It's a complete soap opera.
Basketball is like watching companies buy smaller companies until they're mega companies. Do I care if the Warriors go 82-0 or LeBron wins his 4th ring, boring.
What's left? I started watching baseball again and the 162 game schedule makes you forget the previous days loss quickly. Forty Niner losses stay with you for a week, and then a terrible thing happens, you become angry watching the ineptitude and the firing of a great coach.
Masturbation....excessive masterbation.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/thread
I don't live in the area so I am just curious, do the Sharks get anywhere near the love of the Giants and Warriors?

In San Jose yes, but in other parts of the bay, no.
Originally posted by bigmur49:

/thread
I don't live in the area so I am just curious, do the Sharks get anywhere near the love of the Giants and Warriors?

I grew up in San Jose and still live there during the summer (college student) and while the Sharks definitely get some love, it's not as much as the rest of the teams, but I think that's likely because of the Bay Area's general interest in the other sports compared to hockey.

I remember on Memorial Day, when the Sharks were playing their first every Stanley Cup Final game and the Warriors were playing game 7 in the conference finals, the Warriors' game got probably double the attention.
let the young guys play ( Garnett , Blair, Robinson, Skov, Rush, Dres Anderson, Burbridge , Cooper, Hamm , Iworha, M.Davis, Taylor , Redmond , "when he returns") ..if we are in the midst of ANOTHER rebuilding year, might as well let the young guys get as much experience as they can , I'd release Draughn and let Davis & Taylor play, no sense in playing Draughn if were rebuilding , the same for Beadles , let Garnett and Cooper play if we are a "draft and develop team" as Baalke has said numerous times

look for some hungry young players off the street ( NT, WR, ILB, OLB ) if we're going to suck , at least try and fix the run defense, it's frustrating watching teams push us around and run all over us
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Oct 7, 2016 at 7:45 AM ]
Pr0n
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

/thread
Not every Ninver fan lives in the Bay Area.

Not my problem. Lol
Yeah....lots and lots of Pr0n
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Pr0n
Hockey ....Flyers have been my refuge from bad football for a few years now.

Focus on College Football and keep an eye out for Players for the next years draft.
Predict the date that Baalke gets fired.
Predict the date(s) Coaches get fired.
Predict if the Head Coach gets fired.
Figure out if you want to get involved in (or more involved in) Fantasy Football.
Get very involved in the Draft War Room threads.
Figure out which Free Agents you want the Front Office to pursue.
Guess how many starting Quarterbacks we'll play this year.
Guess how many Players will go on IR.
Guess how many Players will Retire at the end of the season.

Give up on Pro Football (sad to say I'm getting there already) for this Season.
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Oct 7, 2016 at 8:14 AM ]
Caption this photo

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/general-manager-trent-baalke-head-coach-jim-tomsula-and-ceo-jed-york-picture-id461833870
[ Edited by 49ersandpatriots on Oct 7, 2016 at 8:17 AM ]
Can't believe I fell for it again and predicted 9-7
Can't even dump my season tix.
Originally posted by Regina:
Yeah....lots and lots of Pr0n
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Pr0n

Watching the Niners is like watching pr0n. The kind of pr0n that makes you want to run to the toilet to vomit instead of kind of pr0n that makes you want to fap.
Share 49ersWebzone