LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

We are who we are... a team missing the hell out of good coaching

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We missing the hell out of good scouting. Good GM. Good players. Good home field advantage.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Kelly don't call plays on defense

Kelly is the HC, he should know how to fix his teams problems.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I'm over this college system. There is a reason why no one else runs this system in the NFL other than as a gimmick play.
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Harbaugh couldn't (wouldn't?) Develop backups. Not a good coach.

Yeah that guy Kap never amounted to anything. /s
[ Edited by Boagrius49 on Oct 7, 2016 at 2:01 AM ]
Why do some of you bring up that Harbaugh was 8-8 with a talented team? It seems like you guys didn't watch that season. We had a TON of injuries. I believe it was like 20 players injured. ALSO we had so many close games that year even after so many injuries. Insane to think we managed that much and almost had a winning season.
Then you guys bring up that Harbaugh didn't try the younger players!? Can you blame him now? All that young backups were crap because of Balkee. No wonder they didn't start for Harbaugh. Now they have gotten opportunities here and we have had a 5-11 season, and now a 1-4 start looking like the worst team in the NFL.

PLEASE there is NO good reason or facts that anyone can backup against Harbaugh as a coach. If the answer wasn't clear then, it should be clear now. It has been Balkee's drafting that has decimated this team. Two losing seasons with talent so poor that it's almost as bad as 2004. I was angry at Harbaugh that year too but now I can see what a humongous mistake was letting him go. Probably will go down as one of the biggest f**k ups in history of sports. I hope Jed York and his family can't sleep at night knowing they are on the wrong side of history now.
Share 49ersWebzone