There are 242 users in the forums

We are who we are... a team missing the hell out of good coaching

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Harbaugh

8-8 with a talented team.

This is true, i mean it didn't help he was announced fired before week one that year though. Does kelly have what it takes to turn this around? Or do we move on with yet another coach?
If people think coaching is at the top of our issues, I just don't know what to say. This team is terrible and lacking on both sides of the ball. The talent isn't 2004 San Francisco 49ers bad, but we are lacking. Our best receiver is Jeremy Kerley. We have a good deep threat that we can't even get the ball to. Soft up the middle on our D-line. Weak at LB. It just will look uglier and uglier and teams key in on us more knowing there are certain basic things that we cannot do. You can only scheme so much. But that will not hold up for 60 + snaps on offense and defense week in and out with the limitations we have.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by JEXIT:
Like Harbaugh or walsh
You will be missing your account very soon...

Explain.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
No talent
Harbaugh

The ownership was pushing him out the door before the season even started. That team Es decimated from injuries as well.
Harbaugh couldn't (wouldn't?) Develop backups. Not a good coach.
Like Harbaugh or walsh

Dumb comment...we're missing a qb that can run the offense it's not coaching players we're open.

You could have wash calling plays all day but he wouldn't have done s**t Blaine.
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Like Harbaugh or walsh

Dumb comment...we're missing a qb that can run the offense it's not coaching players we're open.

You could have wash calling plays all day but he wouldn't have done s**t Blaine.

Good point, again not trying to stir up stuff or start another Harbaugh thread, just good discussion though
Harbaugh

This is true, i mean it didn't help he was announced fired before week one that year though. Does kelly have what it takes to turn this around? Or do we move on with yet another coach?

No we are NOT the Browns...what's the point in hiring a coach if you can't let him develop his team? No coach wants to go to a team that doesn't let that happen.

Tomsula was clearly out of his league and couldn't even bring in NFL caliber coaches
Don't know guys seems the read option is crap. All we do is run between the tackles, no off tackle or sweeps or screens just between the tackles or throw. Damn predictable if you ask me.

so many injuries on teams we are playing, but you wouldnt know that with how we are losing
Harbaugh

Lol is this real life? What about 13-3 with a talented team? We aren't gonna sniff Harbaugh's worst season any time soon.
I didn't like the Chip hire much but it is so hard to judge any coach with the lack of talent on this team. This team does not have playmakers at really any level now that Bowman is out.
penalty - hyde taunting (another momentum killer)
penalty - contact on the kicker
kick off fumble

add the pick and later score and its ..

game set and match.

great teams might be able to get way with a couple but crap teams will not.
Chip 2.0 needs to be Chip 1.0.
Share 49ersWebzone