LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

If the season continues at the same rate, who should we show the door to?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If the season continues at the same rate, who should we show the door to?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Baalke and oniel

I'm for this.
everyone. I like Chip Kelly a lot but let's stop kidding & lying to ourselves. He's best suited for the college game. That's where he needs to be. Baalke is an obvious. But again what coach would want to come work for the 49ers given the mess that the ownership has let run a muck. Too many leaks to the media. I think the question com,es down to if a big time College say LSU or USC comes a knocking you know he's going to leave & have them buyout his contract. Sorry but those 2 programs offer a more attractive coaching job. Plus less egos.

Look the lack of talent & depth on this team is the biggest concern IMO. Yes the front office drafts these players, but the majority are already here so how do we build this team into a contender? lol good luck doing that in 3 years. we are more like 4-5 years away from being contenders. Need better drafts & more players.
They committed to Chip and Baalke prior to the season, they should stick it out with both of them or start from scratch and get rid of everyone in football operations top to bottom.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
They committed to Chip and Baalke prior to the season, they should stick it out with both of them or start from scratch and get rid of everyone in football operations top to bottom.

As much as it sucks, I see the wisdom in keeping them around. I feel Baalke was TRYING to repair the defense, and sort out the Oline, and Chip just started. Both need more time to make the changes stick.
Show yourselves the front door. Get outdoors and do things with family and friends. Enjoy life, live.....be free of this sh*t show.
If you have to, DVR it for later viewing.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
if baalke isnt fired then its obvious jed does not care about the team.
Originally posted by susweel:

What would have changed Jed's mind since January?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

What would have changed Jed's mind since January?

Didn't have to pay a new guy and baalke.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I voted for 2 of 3 that being Baalke and O'Neil but if Chips offense doesn't start looking better/different I wouldn't be opposed to all 3

Chip Kelly's number one receiver is Jeremy Kerley and his quarterback is Blaine Gabbert.I'm not a rocket scientist but that sounds like the gm is not doing his job not Chip

I would blame the coaching staff for the second half of offense. Cowboys adapted, they should have had a plan for that. They gameplanned well for the first half only
Baalke and while they're at it he should be forced to send harbaugh his gm of the year trophy.

Originally posted by KayFabe:

As much as it sucks, I see the wisdom in keeping them around. I feel Baalke was TRYING to repair the defense, and sort out the Oline, and Chip just started. Both need more time to make the changes stick.
Either clean house or give them all another year, or at the very least be on the lookout for a better DC. But I think with so many holes on he roster all parties have been dealt a lousy hand for this season including O'Neil. It will take two or three good drafts to begin to clean this mess up and even then we better hope that whoever is in charge of the FO can identify and draft a true FQB and other offensive weapons. Without that we are going nowhere even with an improved roster.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ChipKelly:
Baalke and O'Neil.

This

coach knows
They're still paying off on Tomsula's lottery ticket and Chip is owed 24 million. The music stops and Baalke is without a seat, bye bye!
All of the above (clean house)
The only real answer is Baalke. We don't know what Kelly can do. We don't know what O'Neil can do. Kelly doesn't have a QB or any playmakers on the Offense. O'Neil has rookies and other then a few decent players, doesn't have much to work with. No pass rush to speak of. They can only do with what is there. The missing pieces, and there is alot of them falls on Baalkes shoulders. No playmakers from the drafts, no playmakers from Free Agency. Nothing! He HAS to be FIRED
Share 49ersWebzone