There are 259 users in the forums

You board a plane and your sitting next to Jed , what do you say to him ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Hey Jed, I know you're a busy man, what with counting all that money and stuff, but can I make a suggestion? Don't hire the next General Manger from within the organization. (You ARE hiring a new GM, right? RIGHT?) To compete in business, you need to hire the best and the brightest. The chances that the best possible candidate for the job just happens to be sitting in an office down the hall are 1 in 1000. Go outside the organization and do a talent search. Find the best possible candidate. Pay him well, give him the resources he needs, and stand back. If he hasn't delivered a winner in three years, fire him and move on. You like Silicon Valley, right? That's how Silicon Valley operates.
sucks that owners of consistently bad teams just seem to not enjoy football

if you really loved football and your team, changes(the correct ones) would happen quickly.
Please sell the team!!!!
Have you talked to uncle Eddie lately
You board a plane and your standing next to Jed , what do you say to him?

More Dom Perignon, Sir?
[ Edited by ranch100 on Oct 8, 2016 at 6:29 PM ]
Push him out the emergency exit without a parachute......
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
"Hi Jed, I've got bad knees and ankles but I could run a 4.5 forty back in 1995 or so during my mean flag football career so what do you say, half a mil over two years? Oh... Baalke says the full mil? Great, I'll let my people get in touch."
[ Edited by Jasta on Oct 9, 2016 at 1:26 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
To think this team averaged 10 wins a season for almost 20 years until you and your family got their hands on it......

and then when we had 13, 12, and 11 wins year-to-year he still managed to f**k it all up
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
No words needed.

[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 9, 2016 at 1:57 PM ]
HOLY $HIT HOW DID I END UP IN FIRST CLASS
HOLY $HIT HOW ARE YOU A BILLIONAIRE AND NOT ON A PRIVATE JET.
Seriously what is the largest amount that could go missing from your bank account and you not notice.
Follow up question can I you just give me that amount.
When you are super rich so you just bang 9's or better.

Hey Jed, did you catch any of the Michigan-Rutgers game where a Harbaugh led Michigan beat Rutgers 78-0? You should go for a coach like that....oh wait...
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Oztroy:
...oooohh is this what first class looks like?

Lol that's an Awesome emoji
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
I would love to have 15 mins of Jed's undivided attention . Imagine being able to talk 49er football with the guy . I'm not even sure he realizes how badly he's tarnished our beloved niners . I wonder if he even realizes how proud this organization once was . It's a conversation I'd like to have face to face with him . I'd start off by saying .... Hi ....so your the guy that F@@@@@ Up my niners .

I would say two words.

Fire baalke.

Share 49ersWebzone