There are 273 users in the forums

STOP GOING TO GAMES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jcs:
I've got tickets for Thurs. Might be the only game I go to this year because it's just not worth the time and money. I get that people don't want to pay several hundred $$ in order to watch this team dissapoint.

can I go with you for free
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season tickets are all sold out

Those are Corporate seats, sold to billion dollar tech companies who use them for company raffles and other purposes. I know because they invited us down before the stadium was built for a tour of the construction site and to talk PSL's and prices. I had section 24 seats at Candlestick and paid $2000 per season for them. When they moved they gave me the honor of being able to buy them for $8000 for the season. WOW what a deal not only could I drive another 1.5 hours in traffic I now pay 4 times as much for a shi*ttier product. THANKS JED!!!!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
uh............... too late?

Aesthetically, the sections of seats just don't flow. It's very odd. It's not pleasing to the eye.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wonder what happens to the season ticket holders who had to pay for the seat licensing fee? If they stopped making payments, what would happen? Could the 49ers sue them?

They lose their tickets because it's a violation of their contract. Not sure why anyone would buy SBL's if they weren't actual fans of the team but it's pretty obvious that's the case considering how many Cowboy fans were there yesterday.

I heard if you default on your payments you become a Raiders fan.
Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Season tickets are all sold out

Those are Corporate seats, sold to billion dollar tech companies who use them for company raffles and other purposes. I know because they invited us down before the stadium was built for a tour of the construction site and to talk PSL's and prices. I had section 24 seats at Candlestick and paid $2000 per season for them. When they moved they gave me the honor of being able to buy them for $8000 for the season. WOW what a deal not only could I drive another 1.5 hours in traffic I now pay 4 times as much for a shi*ttier product. THANKS JED!!!!!!

lol, you got some graduation glasses on about candlestick, that's for sure. sentimental value was strong, but it was a piece of crap and architecturally isn't in the same category as Levi's.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
I've got tickets for Thurs. Might be the only game I go to this year because it's just not worth the time and money. I get that people don't want to pay several hundred $$ in order to watch this team dissapoint.

Don't forget to add in $50 parking , but hey you can hang out at the bar and order Sashimi and Garlic Fries just be careful not to spill any tobiko on your cashmere ascot.
The cost of the tickets and the SBLs are sunk cost. The only people that would be hurt by not paying on their contracts is the SBL owner. The team would just pocket the payments made to date and sell the seat to a new owner. The only way to "speak" to the Yorks is to use language they understand. We spent zero dollars inside the stadium yesterday, no food, drink or merchandise. It's easy to say, but money talks.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
lol, you got some graduation glasses on about candlestick, that's for sure. sentimental value was strong, but it was a piece of crap and architecturally isn't in the same category as Levi's.

Piece of crap meaning what? What does Levi have that makes my candlestick seats worth $6000 per season more? It's a further drive, it's hotter, parking is more expensive, ohhhhh it's away from Bay View Yay!!!!!!! F that stadium .
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
uh............... too late?

There hasnt been a single picture of the "empty stadium" that was actually taken when the stadium was at its peak during whatever game people post pictures to try to illustrate that no one goes. The stadium is ALWAYS much more full than people claim.
Yeah, sell your tickets to Cowboy fans.....

Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by TheRambler:

Piece of crap meaning what? What does Levi have that makes my candlestick seats worth $6000 per season more? It's a further drive, it's hotter, parking is more expensive, ohhhhh it's away from Bay View Yay!!!!!!! F that stadium .

Exactly Levis isn't anything special. Looks like it belongs with the roller coasters across the street. Doesn't look like a football stadium to me. Wait til you the Vikings stadium tonight. Better yet wait til you see the Rams new stadium down here by me. I will get to see us every year there.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Exactly Levis isn't anything special. Looks like it belongs with the roller coasters across the street. Doesn't look like a football stadium to me. Wait til you the Vikings stadium tonight. Better yet wait til you see the Rams new stadium down here by me. I will get to see us every year there.

Or that stadium the Faiders want to build and will probably get.

Or that stadium the Faiders want to build and will probably get.

Where in Vegas?
  • Kense
  • Veteran

I've been to Levi's and I"m not impressed. It looks generic it feels like an expansion team stadium. Yeah Yea the Nostalgia of the stick, but it's real, that stadium when the fog rolls in and the darkness of it, it was perfect for football. I don't care about wheat grass on the roof or club lounges.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
There hasnt been a single picture of the "empty stadium" that was actually taken when the stadium was at its peak during whatever game people post pictures to try to illustrate that no one goes. The stadium is ALWAYS much more full than people claim.

Went to the Seahawks game last year and it started emptying out at half time.
Share 49ersWebzone